Best Speakers For Record Player Review
Music is like chicken soup for the soul, and for those who enjoy listening to music a lot, always need the right sound system at their disposal.
And on top of that, if you want to keep it stylish and classic with the flavor of the old, what better way to do it than with a record player?
So, if you are thinking of something, which will help you to get the right sound and the right music, then it is best that you look for best record player and speakers and that is what this guide is all about!
Take a look and select the one that will blend perfectly with your taste.
Table Of Content
Top 10 Best Speakers for Record Player
1. Crosley T100 2-Speed Bluetooth Turntable System with Stereo Speakers: Best chic look and pitch control
This chic turquoise piece is a must-have for those who love the vintage look, and of course, a vintage sound system.
Crosley T100 2-Speed Bluetooth Turntable System with Stereo Speakers works best with the record turntable that it comes with and amplifies the sound, to give just the effect that you are looking for.
These are connected to Bluetooth as well, and hence if you want, you can always opt for streaming your music wireless and make it look like it is playing on the turntable!
The built-in power amp of the speakers is about 30 watts in total. It also comes with RCA outputs.
One of the most notable features of this best record player with speakers is the pitch control.
You can adjust it and also input the speed at which you want your record to play as well.
The key element to this model is the style that it brings; place it in your living room or even a small café that you might have and get both the eyes and ears turning!
– Good to look at
– Adjustable pitch controls
– Can be used by beginners
– Issues with the sound quality of speakers
– Need for a dust cover
Crosley T100 2-Speed Bluetooth Turntable System with Stereo Speakers Features
- 2-Speed Turntable with adjustable pitch control
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver on the Turntable lets you stream your music wirelessly to the connected speakers
- Includes stereo speakers with built-in power amp; 30 watts total (15 watts per speaker)
- Sapphire stylus; Auto stop Turntable with on/off switch
- RCA outputs
2. Crosley T150 Modern 2-Speed Bluetooth Turntable System: Best for easy to set up and use
This is another model from Crosley that deserves special mention.
This complete turntable system with speakers is going to a valuable addition wherever you place it.
Crosley T150 Modern 2-Speed Bluetooth Turntable System will look especially good at home or even at your office, thanks to the sleek black color that it has.
Now, let’s take a look at some of its amazing features, which will definitely leave you wanting for it.
It is very easy to set up and the stereo speakers of 30 amp, makes it the ideal set. This might also be good for those who are looking for a gift.
You can pair it as a Bluetooth device or even any other stereo of your choice.
The RCA outputs and the adjustable counterweight all make it easier to operate and convenient to use.
You can also switch up cartridges. All in all, this makes for a good buy if you are looking for best speakers for record player turntable systems.
– Value for money
– Easy to set up
– Benefit of the magnetic cartridge
– Issues with Bluetooth connectivity
– Not high on quality
Crosley T150 Modern 2-Speed Bluetooth Turntable System Features
- Complete, easy-to-set up 2-speed turntable with included stereo speakers
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver allows you to stream your favorite music to the 30-watt speakers
- Built-in, switchable preamp allows you to easily pair with any stereo component of your choice
- Take control of your analog listening experience thanks to a pitch control knob, an aluminum tone arm with adjustable counterweight, and RCA outputs
- Moving magnet cartridge is pre-mounted and aligned at the factory; uses standard 1/2" mount so you can switch up cartridges
3. Byron Statics KCT-601 Turntable Record Player Speaker: Best for portability option
How about a cool case which when opens you have a stereo system all set waiting for you inside?
Yes, that’s right!
This stereo system and that too portable one from Byron, comes in a beautiful teal colored suitcase, so that if you want you can easily carry it with you wherever you go, and the beautiful color is just what you need to complete a retro look.
Well, it has its own in-built speaker system and if you want you can also connect it to your phone, via Bluetooth, a separate set of speakers and of course headphones.
It is best connected with headphones and not earphones.
Byron Statics KCT-601 Turntable Record Player Speaker comes with a DC adaptor which makes it quite stable and you can easily use this for parties or even carry it out for a picnic with friends.
The size and weight are such that it becomes really easy to carry.
The adaptor also has a safety device, which protects it against power cuts.
– Lightweight and portable
– Easy to use
– Compatible with all types of speakers
– Some features might not function properly
– Sound quality of in-built features might suffer
Byron Statics KCT-601 Turntable Record Player Speaker Features
- You can shut The case and keep the dust out or just snap closed the latch and pick it up like a mini Suitcase and take it to someplace else
- The Turntable rotates completely flat The needle arm picks up well with the lifter and drops very quietly onto the record No skipping
- Record player have 33 45 78RPM 3 speeds at the end of the tracks it stops the Turntable with the needle in the center of the record
- Perfect size the vinyl player is lightweight perfect for travel Speakers great for intimate party Comes with an extra needle and 9V 800mA DC adaptor
- The music coming out of the speakers is soft rich warm and creates a nice ambiance in your room It has jacks on the back allow to hook it up to bigger stereo sound
4. SINGING WOOD BT25 Active Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers: Best for compatibility and classic look
Right, so if you are thinking of listening to music from your phone, mac, tablet, turntable record player or any other device for that matter, this model is the one for you.
This bookshelf speaker can be connected via Bluetooth to any of your music playing device, including a turntable record player making it one of the best speakers for record player.
One of the most striking features of this speaker is its classy and wooden finish, which makes it a perfect fit for your bookshelf, almost camouflaging it to an extent!
SINGING WOOD BT25 Active Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers also comes with a silk dome tweeter of 0.75” which ensures that the sound quality that you get is a high-performance one.
So, when you place it in your room, especially a small area, expect to enjoy the excellent quality sound, when all the features function properly.
You can control the volume, the bass and the treble as well when it comes to this speaker so that you hear the sound that you want to hear.
– Multiple –device compatibility
– High-performance sound
– Aesthetically pleasing
– Might have speaker connection issues
– Might not be good for long-term use
SINGING WOOD BT25 Active Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers Features
- 【POWERED BLUETOOTH 4.2】 Delivers incredible audio sound from your smartphone, tablet, PCs, TVs, and any Bluetooth device, perfect hassle free true wireless connection.
- 【2 x LINE IN INPUT】 Easy wire connection up to 2 devices with AUX input at the same time, no plugging and switching needed.
- 【CLASSIC WOODEN ENCLOSURE】 Stylish design speakers made with high quality MDF wood finish to apply to any home decor, featuring built-in amplifier, 4" full range bass driver, and 0.75" silk dome tweeter for high performance sound reproduction.
- 【FEATURES】Allows volume control and switching inputs at your fingertips via remote control. You can also make an advanced sound adjustment with the bass and treble controller located on the side of the main speaker.
- 【SINGING WOOD ADVANTAGE】America's leading audio brand based in California, 24 months warranty and easy to reach after-sales customer support team always be with you when you are in need. We guarantee high quality parts and labor warranty service for two years with lifetime technical support.
5. Dual Electronics LU43PB 3-Way High Performance Outdoor Indoor Speakers: Best for a powerful bass
Looking for a speaker that comes with good bass?
Well, then this is the one for you. It is a multi-feature packed pair of speakers which will be ideal for your bookshelf – and the best part?
If you want, you can carry it with you as well.
Dual Electronics LU43PB 3-Way High Performance Outdoor Indoor Speakers is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. So, if you are thinking about hosting a terrace garden party, then this is the speaker for you.
It has been optimized digitally in order to ensure that the sound that you hear is clear on the bass.
You can use it in any weather condition since it comes with an all-weather coating, which protects it through all seasons.
If you want to add more to the sound experience, then you can always add the Bluetooth amplifier along with it for best results.
And of all the features combined, it comes with a warranty period of 1 year!
– For both indoor and outdoor
– Good bass
– All-weather protected
– Issues with quality control
– Hardware issues
Dual Electronics LU43PB 3-Way High Performance Outdoor Indoor Speakers Features
- |DESIGNED TO LIVE INDOORS & OUTDOORS| – your studio quality speakers can be mounted/placed in any open space, by the pool, under your patio, in the garage, on a bookshelf; regardless of placement they will deliver Extraordinary Sound
- |DIGITALLY OPTIMIZED FOR EXPANSIVE DISPERSION & POWERFUL BASS| – the synchronized harmony of your 3-Way Component Speakers & 4-inch Woofer create a state of accurate acoustic dispersion with deep rich sounding bass for a truly full range of sound
- |EFFORTLESS MOUNTING SWIVEL BRACKETS| – versatility is in its design; your speakers can be mounted in a matter of seconds in any open space and provide you with a 120 degree range of High Fidelity Sound.Sensitivity: 86dB
- |ALL WEATHER RESISTANT COATING| – these speakers are made for Every Season; they are coated with a UV resistant resin and placed inside an ABS enclosure protecting it from the elements and preserving sound integrity
- |DUAL DBTMA100 BLUETOOTH AMPLIFIER| – don’t forget to add the top selling Dual Electronics DBTMA100 Bluetooth Amplifier with your LU43PB Speakers for the best outdoor/indoor acoustic experience
6. Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers: Best for dual connection
Here is another revolutionary bookshelf speaker set for you from Edifier.
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers is ideal for small indoor spaces, and one of the most attractive features of this model is that it supports the dual connection.
If you have an AUX cable, then you can easily use it to connect the speaker to two input devices.
It comes with a wooden finish and hence if you were looking for a set of speakers for your living room which would be perfect as the best speakers for vinyl record player, then this is one that you can opt for.
The maximum output power is 42 watts, which makes the speakers quite powerful as well.
It comes with remote control, which helps you to sift through one song after the other with complete ease.
And one of the most convenient features that this model has is that it comes with a warranty period of 2 years!
– Dual connection through AUX
– Classic look
– Remote control
– Not for bass lovers
– Questionable for long term use
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers Features
- 2 x AUX INPUT - Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed. (None Bluetooth version)
- STUDIO SOUND QUALITY - Natural sound reproduction from 13mm silk dome tweeter and 4 inch full range unit
- REMOTE CONTROL - Adjust volume at your figure tips. Bass and treble control located on the side of main speaker.
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH - High quality MDF wood build finished with wood effect vinyl serves as a great compliment to any home decor.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
7. Acoustic Audio AA321B Mountable Indoor Speakers: Best for Indoor use
Imagine your room with a speaker of power-packed amp of 400 watts!
Well, it will reverberate with music and help you lose yourself in the sound.
This speaker pair is probably every music lovers dream.
And the best part, if you want you can mount them with ease as well, or even place in your bookshelf because they absolutely do not take up much space.
Acoustic Audio AA321B Mountable Indoor Speakers is ideal to be used for surround sound and can be connected to various devices using Bluetooth or even an AUX cable.
It is also one of the cheap speakers for record player, compared to the features that it has to offer.
You can connect it easily to a record player.
This is actually better suited for exclusive indoor use.
It has been designed and manufactures in the USA, and hence, the quality is a high one and will make for a good addition to your sound system at home.
You can also use it in your cars.
– Best for indoor use
– High powered speakers
– Good for home theatre
– Some models might have issues
– Not good for long term overuse
Acoustic Audio AA321B Mountable Indoor Speakers Features
- MOUNTABLE INDOOR WIRED SPEAKERS - Traditional passive speaker design, simply drive power from your amplifier or receiver
- HIGH QUALITY - Full Range sound coverage with 2.5" Polypropylene woofers, frequency response is 150Hz-20 kHz with 88dB at 8ohm
- DURABLE AND MOUNTABLE - Black ABS sealed cabinets with spring loaded raw wire connectors and mounting brackets. Big sound from a compact speaker size of (H x W X D) 3.5" x 3.5" x 4.5" each
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Any amp or receiver with raw speaker wire outputs, power from your amp should be no less than 20 and no more than 200 watts per channel, CL3 or raw speaker wire to connect your amp to the speakers
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - 2 Acoustic Audio by Goldwood AA321B speakers, mounting brackets with hardware, instruction manual. Use for home theater surround sound, whole house audio systems, business or retail installations, patios, decks, pool and spa settings
8. Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Portable Suitcase Record Player with Built-in Speakers: Best for classic look and style
Here’s a turntable suitcase which can be carried anywhere that you go with extremely high-quality sound.
Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Portable Suitcase Record Player with Built-in Speakers is indeed one of the best vinyl record player with speakers, which gives you not only good sound but also a high-quality look.
It comes in a black suitcase and built-in speakers so that you do not have to attach a separate stereo system to get it up and running.
Well, if you are a beginner in this field, then it is certainly a very good investment with its easy controls and maintenance features.
If you want you can also connect it to other sound systems through Bluetooth or even cables and the best part – wherever you go, you can carry it with you!
The turntable is one with 3 speed, and it can be used ideally for your office or even home!
Go ahead and amp up your music experience in the vintage style.
– Efficient controls
– Prone to the electrical burn
– Squeaking record
Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Portable Suitcase Record Player with Built-in Speakers Features
- THREE SPEED BELT-DRIVEN TURNTABLE - This 3-speed (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm) suitcase record player features UPGRADED PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY and sits on sound isolating feet that prevent vibration. It is perfect for your living room, bedroom or office.
- TAKE YOUR TUNES ANYWHERE - Housed in a vintage suitcase with an easy carry handle, Victrola's blend of retro and contemporary design give you the ultimate flexibility to listen to music where you want and how you want – a great choice for vinyl lovers
- EXPANDED CONNECTION OPTIONS - Stream smartphone audio through the turntable’s built-in Bluetooth speakers. Easily connect external speakers via the stereo RCA outputs, or use the Line input for non-Bluetooth devices like a CD player. For personal listening, connect your headphones to the headphone jack.
- NO STEREO SYSTEM OR EXTRA EQUIPMENT REQUIRED. Get it up and running in minutes. Retro looks combined with the convenience of modern technology makes this affordable record player ideal for beginners & vintage enthusiasts
- ALL THE CONTROLS YOU NEED - Features an Input select knob, Power/Volume Knob & an Auto stop switch that stops spinning records once the record is finished playing.
9. Record Player Turntable Wireless Portable LP Phonograph with Built-in Stereo Speakers: Best for good quality record player
Looking for a turntable that comes with a record player of high quality and of course built-in speakers?
Well then, our pick is this one!
Available at a good price, this is definitely a good addition to your musical experience, especially if you are all about having a vintage look.
Record Player Turntable Wireless Portable LP Phonograph with Built-in Stereo Speakers has a belt-drive of 3 speed, which helps you to control the speed and listen to it as and how you want it.
This makes for a great addition to your home, office or even a small eatery that you might own!
The listening speed is also adjustable.
And the best part?
Not only can you play classical music, but you can also now connect it with your phone and listen and sway to the beats of modern music.
And if you were looking for a grand gift for a family member or close friend, go for this one!
– Functional with solid sound
– Aesthetically pleasing
– Value for money
– Durability issues
– Turntable a little wobbly
Record Player Turntable Wireless Portable LP Phonograph with Built-in Stereo Speakers Features
- ✅【Superior record player】：Music can heal your mind, relieve your temporary sorrow and bring you the sense of security. Is a combination of vintage and fashion. Not only can play vinyl records to experience the retro-style music and atmosphere, you can also play all your favorite modern music at any time via Wirelessl.
- ✅【Back to the classics music】: Enjoy superior sound thanks to the belt drive, for less vibration. Listen to the genuine classic sound.
- ✅【3-speeds & 3-sizes of records】：Support for adjusting three listening speeds（33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM） and playing three sizes （7'', 10'' and 12''） of records, let you enjoy your entire record collection.
- ✅【Special Process】：The turntable base is equipped with a spring to provide shock absorption and improve sound quality.
- ✅【The best gift】:It creates a warm atmosphere when family gatherings. When you are alone, it can help you relax. Even if you don't use it, it can be one of the home's premium decorations. As a gift, it also allows the recipient to feel your heart.
10. TEWELL Computer Speaker, HD 24W Audio, Plug-in Speaker: Best for bass and volume control
Do you have a room of about 15x15sq ft and you want to fill it up with music?
Well, then this is the speaker for you, which will fill your room up with your favorite songs with ease!
And do you need speakers for a record player? Then, we suggest that this is the model that you go for too!
TEWELL Computer Speaker, HD 24W Audio, Plug-in Speaker can be connected to a record player and can be played with ease as well.
One of the defining features of this product is that it comes with a good quality bass sound.
If you want, you can also connect it via Bluetooth and the best part?
The connection is a very good one.
So, you can switch it with ease, and the connection remains rock solid – that is one issue that you do not have to worry about when it comes to this model.
Good to look at with high-quality sound, this makes for a good buy.
– Easy controls
– Value for money
– Ideal home speaker
– Issues with sound
– Issues after a few weeks use
HP Officejet Pro 8028 All-in-One Printer, Scan, Copy, Fax Features
- POWERFUL SOUND: 24-watt audio output fills up a large room of 15ft x 15ft with ease
- DEEP BASS: The Bass Reflex System delivers forceful, clean and tight bass, which offers you a whole new auditory experience of listening music, watching movies and playing games
- ROCK-SOLID CONNECTION: Bluetooth 4.2 ensures your devices maintain a strong, stable connection up to 33 ft away for skip-free music, and the 3.5mm jack connects your computer, turntable or projector to a world of great sound
- EASY TO USE: With the gold toggle switch and knob for volume, Retrorock offers an easy and retro way to control your music
- UNBEATABLE CHOICE: It delivers loud, clear sound with deep bass, and can be used in bedroom, kitchen or as a computer speaker. And it matches any decor
Best speakers for record player Buying Guide
Are you a big music enthusiast?
Do you simply love to immerse yourself in good quality sound and also want to make sure that you have just the right quality of sound for when you host parties at home – cozy and not too loud?
- Well, then opt for good speakers for record players, especially if you are all about keeping the look vintage.
- Now, let us take a look at some of the key points that we need to remember: Well, if you are looking a speaker which is portable, then you should go for a portable record player with speakers, like the Byron Statics KCT-601 Turntable Record Player Speaker, which you can carry with you, and it comes with a vintage look as well.
- If you are all about the bass, then the ideal option for you is Dual Electronics LU43PB 3-Way High-Performance Outdoor Indoor Speakers, which actually works well indoor and outdoor.
- This one will also work well if you want to host a party in a small outdoor area.
- If you are all about keeping the vintage look alive, then you should without a shade of doubt, go for Crosley T100 2-Speed Bluetooth Turntable System.
- There are a few other things that you need to take note of as well is that the sound quality is good and also it covers the room area that you wish to cover.
- Take a note of the room area, and if you want a good sound in this regard, then you can go for the TEWELL Computer Speaker.
Keep the above pointers in mind when going for the final pick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Which speaker for record player will work best?
A. It is best to go for record player and speakers separately so that you can connect them and get a good sound.
Q2. Do record players have built in speakers?
A. Yes, they do, an average of about 40-50Watts.
Q3. Will I get speakers below $100?
A. Yes, you will get a lot of options.
Well, if you are all about the quality of sound and want your life to be surrounded by music, then it is more necessary than ever to get the right speaker system for your home.
And on top of that if you have a turntable record player, then it will add more to the grace and style.
Just remember that when you do make the purchase, you look for the features that you want since you will get a lot of options.
Go for the one which suits your requirements, and you will definitely have the best speaker at your disposal.
And in the meantime, do let us know in comments below – what matters more – connectivity and adaptability or the sound quality?