Best Sneakers for Plantar Fasciitis Reviews
When you’re dealing with plantar fasciitis, among the things you should be looking for are the best foot support shoes.
Since most of your time is probably spent at work, you’d do well to start with the best work shoes for plantar fasciitis.
Table Of Content
Top 10 Best Sneakers for Plantar Fasciitis
1. Chippewa Logger Boots
Perhaps the first thing you will notice withChippewa Logger Boots are the boots’ higher-than-normal heels.
The good thing about these heels is the fact that they offer strong arch support, which is why we count them among the best boots for plantar fasciitis treatment.
Add to that the fact that they’re made with durable leather and their rugged soles offer serious traction, and you can understand why this brand is at the top of our list.
Whether you’re a man or a woman, there’s sure to be a pair of Chippewa work boots that’ll work for you.
Shop online at Amazon for your best heel support shoes.
– Made of 100% leather and hence long-lasting
– Comfortable and easy to wear for a long time
– Won’t feel too hot when worn during summer months
– Issues with speed hooks quality
– Might have issues with delivery
– Insoles might need adjustment, depending on the wearer.
Chippewa Logger Boots Features
- Waterproof steel-toe boot featuring secure lace-up shaft with non-tarnish eyelets and speed-lace hardware at top
- Leather welt
- Texon insole
2. Danner Acadia Boots
Do you work in law enforcement?
Well, then, Danner Acadia Boots is the best shoe for foot pain in your case.
Even if you’re not a law enforcer, though, Danner boots can still be good shoes for foot pain for you.
In fact, these boots are ideal for anyone whose work requires some serious footwear.
Not only are Danner boots designed to perform well for you, but it is also engineered to offer you top-notch protection while you work.
So, if you do most of your work on your feet, treading rough ground, then start shopping for the right pair of Danner boots now.
– Good quality and long-lasting
– Ideal for daily wear/heavy-duty workwear
– Aesthetically pleasing
– Very heavy for some
– Might be issues with the size
– A little bit on the higher side of the price range
Danner Acadia Boots Features
- Tactical boot in full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon with waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining and supportive fiberglass shank
- Stitchdown construction makes the boot recraftable in Danner's Portland factory
- Shank is made of Fiberglass and Non-Insulated
3. Keen Utility Boots
Does your work require you to stand on concrete floors all day, every day?
We’ve got some comfortable shoes for heel pain to recommend.
What sets Keen work boots is the brand’s patented Hybrid Technology, which helps ensure that while these work boots are tough, they also provide you with high comfort levels.
You’ll be sure to appreciate the enhanced cushioning and the kind of arch support that’s just right to keep you from suffering foot fatigue.
Whether you’re looking for shoes for plantar fasciitis for men or women’s shoes for heel pain, there’s sure to be a pair of Keen Utility Boots for you.
Check out the prices of these boots online at Amazon.
– Perfect for all your adventures
– Made with products that minimize the impact
– Soles have good support
– Inside padding might fall apart
– Not to be used when working on electrical projects
– A little too stiff for some wearers
Keen Utility Boots Features
- STEEL TOE: Left and right asymmetrical uniquely anatomically correct steel toe design provides a roomier toe box for maximum comfort and unobtrusive fit; The Lansing Mid work boot for men meets or exceeds ASTM F2412 and F2413 I/75 and C/75 Standards
- TRACTION: Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking, rubber outsoles are used for improved traction that meet or exceed ASTM F1677 MARK II and ASTM F2913 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards; Lug sole patterns provide grip even on slick surfaces
- WATERPROOF: KEEN.DRY is a waterproof, breathable membrane liner that lets vapor out without letting water in for keeping your feet dry and comfortable; The Pittsburgh 6” boot does have a mesh liner that integrates with the waterproof membrane
- UNDER FOOT PROTECTION: Electrical Hazard (EH)-rated to provide a secondary source of protection from live electrical circuits; A full-length TPU stability shank gives added support
- SAFETY & COMFORT: Reflective safety features run the entire length of the shoe for added visibility; Moisture-wicking textiles are used to keep feet dry and CLEANSPORT NXT provides natural odor protection using probiotics
4. Asics Running Shoes
Engineered for some serious running, these Asics Running Shoess just might be the perfect pair of sneakers for heel pain.
So, if you’re fond of running–or even just brisk walking–but heel pain is preventing you from completely enjoying the activity, you may want to consider getting yourself a pair of Asics sneakers.
The brand takes pride in their GEL cushioning technology as well as the superior arch support their shoes offer.
Among other things, these shoes are ideal for such sports as marathons and long-distance running.
They may even be the perfect tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis sufferers.
If you’re lucky, you just might find the perfect pair of Asics sneakers on sale at Amazon.
– Increased support for forefoot which means more comfort
– Has an advanced cushioning system
– Increased durability
– Might have issues with size if not checked properly
– High on the price range
– Comfortability factor might not be the same for all
Asics Running Shoes Features
- 3D Print Upper - Increases forefoot support and comfort
- FlyteFoam Propel Technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR Outsole - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
5. Brooks Running Shoes
Are you an active individual specifically looking for extra arch support?
If so, this is the brand you’ve been looking for.
Brooks has a guiderail support system that protects not only your feet, but also your knees.
If you’ve ever been involved in any active sport, then you probably know that the knees are the parts of your body most prone to injury.
This is especially true if you’re into high-impact activities like running.
The Brooks support system helps limit excessive movement, allowing you to move a lot more comfortably.
Here’s even better news:
These Brooks Running Shoes have just the right comfort cushion level to make you feel like you’re floating through your activity.
You can check out the prices and order your Brooks sneakers online at Amazon.
– Ideal for those who are looking for running shoes
– Cushioned softness and no compromise durability
– Flexible fit
– Only meant to be used as running shoes
– Cushioned softness might not suit everyone
– Might have issues with the fit for some
Brooks Running Shoes Features
- THIS WOMEN'S SHOE IS FOR: The Glycerin 18 is perfect for runners who think there's no such thing as too much cushioning. The upper enhances comfort by perfectly balancing stretch and structure.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: Provides neutral support while offering the maximum amount of cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Glycerin 17.
- SUPER-SOFT CUSHIONING: Increased DNA LOFT super-soft cushioning allows for even more extreme softness, without losing responsiveness or durability, while the OrthoLite sockliner provides premium step-in comfort.
- PLUSH FIT: The plush feel of an internal stretch bootie surrounds your foot and moves and expands with your stride. The engineered mesh upper enhances the fit.
- SMOOTH TRANSITIONS: The plush transition zone makes every move from heel to toe feel incredibly soft and smooth.
6. New Balance Sneakers
New Balance Sneakers brand of shoes prides itself in helping athletes achieve excellence in their craft.
Looking to set a new record?
Setting out to beat your personal best?
Striving to win a medal?
Preparing to run your first marathon?
Or simply wanting to live a healthier and more active lifestyle?
Whatever your goal is, if you’re looking for a good pair of shoes that can provide both comfort and protection, New Balance sneakers just might be the answer.
The brand has developed an impressive combination of function and fashion in their shoes, which means you’ll get not only the performance that you need, but also the style that you want.
Start looking for the best pair of New Balance shoes to relieve you of plantar fasciitis on Amazon now.
– Great for daily wear
– Comfortable and good to look at
– A rubber sole might not give one the support that they are looking for
– Width sizing might be an issue
– Issues with the insole
New Balance Sneakers Features
- The men's 515 from New Balance Classics offer the ideal combination of a classic sneaker with modern, vibrant colors.
- Combination suede and mesh uppers.
- A padded collar and tongue deliver a comfy, cozy internal fit.
7. Keen Shoes
Looking for shoes that follow the natural shape of your feet?
Keen Shoes may have exactly the kind of footwear you seek.
This brand’s shoes and sandals are also ideal for those who want a wide range of options to choose from.
They have a selection not only for men and women, but for kids as well.
And that is one of the best things about Keen:
They aim to look after the whole family.
Is it any wonder, then, that the brand appears in our best lists twice?
Whatever outdoor activities you regularly engage in, Keen shoes are sure to keep your feet not only well-protected, but properly covered as well.
Check prices on Amazon and start getting relief from sore feet.
– Roomy and comfortable toe box
– Many lace holes, so fit is adjustable
– Heel has a good grip
– Take a lot of time to break-in
– Not very durable
– Issues with the quality
Keen Shoes Features
8. Merrell Shoes
Women, this one’s for you!
Merrell plantar fasciitis shoes have Q-Form Technology that was especially designed to provide ample support for women’s feet.
Merrell Shoes gives you the confidence to enjoy your favourite activities in the Great Outdoors.
Even better news is that it allows you to do so in style.
It enables you to enjoy anything from light walking to medium hiking and even some rigorous on-foot activities when you go backpacking.
The shoes are built for adventure, and while they are mainly engineered for women’s foot support, the brand does have impressive pairs for men, too.
Do some online shopping and choose your Merrells on Amazon now.
– Ideal for Climbing
– Grip is very good
– Light, which makes it ideal for some hikers
– Not meant for sandy trails
– Issues with the fit, causing pain in some
– Might not be ideal for those with petite feet
Merrell Shoes Features
- Lace-up hiking shoe with branding details featuring breathable mesh and durable synthetic upper
- Omni-Fit lacing system
- Mesh lining with odor-preventing M Select FRESH technologies
- Cushioned and protective UniFly midsole
- TC5+ Vibram outsole with 5 mm lug depth
9. Gravity Defyer Proven Pain Relief Women’s G-Defy Mighty Walk: Best for those seeking relief from heel and foot pain
Are you in search of a shoe that will be ideal for daily wear and will help you to get rid of the various kinds of pain that you have been suffering from in your foot and heel?
Well, this one is for you then!
Made out of synthetic and fabric, Gravity Defyer Proven Pain Relief Women's G-Defy Mighty Walk - Shoes is one shoe that will definitely help you to relieve foot pain and pain in the heels.
It will also be of great comfort if you are suffering from Plantar Fasciitis.
One of the most advantageous features of this shoe is its shock-absorbing technology.
As you walk on the ground, it helps in absorbing the shock and converting it into energy that helps you to walk and walk with ease at that.
The toe box has extra room in it so that it does not “leave room” for bunions. It is also ideal for those who have diabetes. If you have a wide toe area, then, of course, this will be of great help to you.
– Shock absorbing technology
– Wide room in the toe box
– Helps in relieving foot and heel related pain and discomfort
– Might be uncomfortable for some
– Too hard for some
– Issues with support and not meant for narrow feet
Gravity Defyer Proven Pain Relief Women’s G-Defy Mighty Walk – Shoes Features
- VersoShock patented technology relieves pain in the ankles, knees, feet and back.
- Seamless interior for sensitive feet and diabetic neuropathy to prevent irritation.
- Removable insoles to accommodate custom orthotic support.
- Front rocker sole with a supported midfoot to prevent and relieve plantar fasciitis.
- Extra depth and roomy toe box for bunions, diabetes, or just a little extra wiggle room, accommodates removable insoles.
10. Dansko Shoes
If arch support and extra cushioning are your top two requirements, then Dansko Shoes could hold the magic for you.
The Dansko brand of shoes is a product of the Family Footwear Center and is, in fact, one of the company’s biggest sellers, and for good reason.
Comfortable clogs for working individuals?
Functional sneakers for active lifestyles?
Fashionable boots for classy souls?
Trendy sandals for daily wear?
Whatever you’re looking for, Dansko is sure to have just the right kind of footwear that’ll relieve you of your sole and heel troubles.
Check out the Dansko selection on Amazon.
– Built-in Wi-Fi.
– Full HD 1080p video recording.
– The best digital photo camera for high-quality photos.
– Flash quality not great.
Dansko Shoes Features
- Leather and or fabric uppers
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of "wiggle room" for your toes
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
- Wide heel strike for greater stability
Best Sneakers for Plantar Fasciitis Buying Guide
By now you know that having the right pair of shoes goes a long way towards relieving you of the pain brought about by plantar fasciitis.
But you probably also know that what’s best for a person may not be the best for another.
So how exactly do you know which are the best shoes for heel pain in your case?
Here are the things you need to consider when you shop for the right shoes for plantar fasciitis relief:
- Arch Support
Since plantar fasciitis mostly has to do with the arch of your feet, arch support is naturally one of the most important considerations when choosing the right shoes for pain relief.
You have to make sure the shoes’ arch support is in the right position so as to reduce tension on your fascia.
The right kind of shoes for plantar fasciitis relief are those that gradually bend at the place where the ball of your foot rests.
It should also offer a bit of resistance.
If the shoes are too stiff or lack structure, they won’t provide the kind of protection your feet need.
Test the shoes by twisting and bending them a few times.
The cushioning system of your shoes should have the ability to absorb the impact of your heels hitting the ground.
If it does not, the shoes won’t be able to offer the necessary comfort for pain relief.
Memory foam is one of the best materials shoe cushioning systems are made of, as it conforms to the natural contours of your feet.
- Heel Cups
The heel cup of your shoes should offer ample protection to your heel bone by hugging your heels just right.
It should also control supination and pronation.
Supination and pronation cause more tension on your fascia, thereby worsening your condition.
Controlling these two things is therefore one of the most effective ways to get plantar fasciitis under control.
A pair of shoes for relief from pain caused by plantar fasciitis should have ergonomic soles, which propel your feet forward.
This facilitates your feet’s motion to minimize the impact of your movements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Which sneakers are best for plantar fasciitis?
A. The choice of sneakers will depend on your feet size and comfort factor. Look for sneakers which come with good support and fit your feet.
Q2. From where do I sneakers best for plantar fasciitis?
A. It is best to look for sneakers online, and carefully go through the product reviews before purchasing.
Q3. How much should sneakers best for healing plantar fasciitis cost?
A. The best sneakers for plantar fasciitis will cost something around $75 to $200.
You may find that the best shoes to relieve you of plantar fasciitis pain are also among the more expensive ones on the market.
It just goes without saying that as the price range goes up, so does the quality of footwear.
In addition, the more expensive brands typically offer better comfort and foot support.
Should you sacrifice quality to get shoes with a cheaper price tag?
We think not.
Are top-quality, brand name shoes worth the money you spend on them?
We most definitely think so.
Of course, your battle with plantar fasciitis does not end with finding the right pair of shoes.
If you want to completely say goodbye to the pain, you may have to make a few more adjustments in your lifestyle.
First, if you’re not already doing it as part of your daily routine, it is recommended that you regularly perform stretches to loosen up the stiff muscles of your feet and calves.
Regular stretches will help ease the pain in both your heels and the bottom of your feet.
Second, you would do well to check with your doctor if you can benefit from orthotic support for the arch of your feet along the plantar fascia.
This will minimize the stress placed on your plantar fascia and lessen the discomfort caused by plantar fasciitis.
Finally, you may have to take NSAIDs such as aspirin or ibuprofen if you’re really in great pain.
Even with the best footwear, there may be times when your condition gives you too much pain and discomfort that you won’t have any choice but to take these drugs…with your doctor’s permission, of course.
Yes, plantar fasciitis can be one of the most annoying and painful conditions to have.
It’s a good thing there are easy ways to mitigate the pain.