Best RX 580 Card Review
The superb RX 580 known as a mid-tier card that has gotten entirely mainstream in recent years because of its exhibition and moderately modest cost when contrasted with better quality designs cards.
Its prevalence has generated a few forms in all cases, and it tends to be somewhat hard realizing which is the best RX 580 to choose for.
Truly, there are so numerous acceptable producers coming out with this, for example, the great ones are the sapphire and the MSI.
Luckily for you, but not very good for us which is the reason to choose some better options out there.
It is being considered that rx580 s have some quiet cooling problems when it is at higher burdens.
What you require is the quite good wind current to capitalize on the word, just you have to be a little extra mindful of that.
As we have mentioned it previously, and again will rehash it – – RX 580 is just extraordinary as compared to other mid-go GPUs you will find it in the market.
It sets back awesomely against its fundamental rival, the GTX 1060, and keeps on being a reasonable answer for 1080p and even 1440p modern gaming session as in 2020.
Thus, our survey is trying to give you a maximum choice of the absolute best models at present accessible, presenting a short review of the advantages and disadvantages of every one.
Thus, right away, I will start the article.
Table Of Content
Top 10 Best RX 580 Card
1. XFX GTS XXX Edition RX 580
It might appear not very attractive and unremarkable seeing in first look but what exactly are we managing here is an illustration card with a strong presentation and over-cladding limit that is as of now quite obtainable at a fairly receptive value, XFX GTS XXX Edition RX 580 is a good choice if you are planning to buy a product that fits into your pocket.
In this way, offering great execution and best value option in terms of your cash, we’ve just called that the design and model are not at all good and nothing unique is there in it.
A covered envelope type design gives an aloof and cheap feel and that too gives an outdated image.
But the backplate made of metal if we compare with provides a decent look.
Regardless, if you’re the sort of individual who couldn’t care less about feeling in your PC parts, this XFX RX 580 would be a decent buy to spend at present.
Furthermore, an 8 GB rendition is accessible too, in case you are focusing on QHD gaming, at that point that could be considered as a superior decision over the model which has 4 GB.
– Performance-wise quite good
– Presently available at a very economical price
– Cheapest Valuable product in terms of money
– Fast delivery of the product
– Gives out of the box performance
– Dull looks build and limited design
– Dead after10 hours of normal use
XFX GTS XXX Edition RX 580 Features
- The XFX RX 580 series graphics card feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary next finfet 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Equipped with XFX double dissipation cooling technology for optimal cooling and performance. Minimum power requirement is 500 watts. Memory clock true: 8.0GHz, boost OC+: 8.1GHz
- Multiple factory GPU overclocked settings - 1366 MHz true clock and 1386 MHz OC+
- AMD VR ready premium - Experience the new generation of compelling virtual reality content with the Radeon RX GTS graphics card paired with the leading VR headsets. The Radeon RX GTS graphics card coupled with AMD LiquidVR technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable virtual reality environments
2. Gigabyte AORUS RX 580 4GB
If we compare it with a Radeon RX 8GB, it is considered to be most costly and best suited for, however dissimilar to a ton of 580s being sold on Amazon, it holds up the AMD game group.
Also,Gigabyte AORUS RX 580 4GB is the littlest at present accessible and available.
Appears to be a truly top-notch item, isn’t that so?
All things considered, as suggested over, A 4GB model, which implies its 1440p exhibition will be seriously restricted.
If anyhow planning to go with this card, you will be getting it to have a little 1080p gaming card that too with RGB, not really for its exhibition per-dollar.
On the off chance that worth is what you’re searching for, we suggest taking a gander at our next section.
– Size is small
– Comes with a bundle game
– Comes with lighting(RGB)
– Backplate is included
– Has a display port
– Faster capacity than many models
– Fast delivery options
– Has a noisy fan outputs
– Not very economical
– Power draw is high
– 4GB is comparatively expensive
Gigabyte AORUS RX 580 4GB Features
- Core Clock (MHz): 1380 in OC Mode and 1365 in Gaming Mode
- WINDFORCE 2X with Blade Fan Design with Advanced Copper Back Plate Cooling
- RGB fusion – 16.8M customizable color lighting
- Stylish Metal Back Plate
- Intuitive AORUS Graphics Engine
3. Sapphire Radeon Nitro+ RX 580
Furthermore from sapphire, an AMD partner that is known for top-notch designs, we get to a more excellent choice.
The Sapphire Radeon Nitro+ RX 580 is referred to as a card that unquestionably doesn’t frustrate either in the performance.
There’s no rejecting that the Nitro+ RX 580 looks are incredible – it has a plastic cover of good quality with adjusted edges that loan it a specific scramble of style, there is a smooth dark and silver backplate, RGB lighting and on the head of all has a sapphire logo on the model withinside.
The exhibition that this card offers is impressive too, as it can arrive at clock speeds somewhat higher than the models we discussed earlier, subsequently adhering to a lift in execution on an addition for the looks.
Eventually, model 580 is not at all more costly than either the variations depicted above, so we consider it to be the best worth card in this race of products.
And keeping in mind that there is nothing against this ideal design card, as we truly don’t have anything to hold against this model if compared with other 580 models.
– Great execution and overclocking
– Delightful cover and backplate plan
– RGB logo as an afterthought
– Easily available on amazon
– Gives good cooling effects
– Not economical
– High power required
Sapphire Radeon Nitro+ RX 580 Features
4. PowerColor RedDevil RX 590
This PowerColor RedDevil RX 590 runs on the same features as RX 580 having extraordinarily beefed up clock speed along with a value point.
Both cards have so much similarity that we can match them up in the same category until unless you are lucky enough to get a silicon lottery in your pocket.
Besides, there’s an aggregate of two RX 590s available at this moment, it’s a very specialty card.
Keeping all the meanings aside, the RedDevilmodel flaunts some key focal points over different cards in this race.
Specifically that weighty overclock with a performance boost level makes it equal with the model GTX 1660.
If you are ready to pay some more bucks on this card you will be boosted with all of the three games not only just two.
That by itself makes this card an extraordinary arrangement, as we would like to think.
The genuine drawback of the card is its outlandish size.
The red devil requires a 3 tier slot plan.
The Red Devil card is entirely huge and it implies that you’re probably going to lose a couple of your PCI openings consequently.
– Nice overclocking performance
– The card does not have strong build aesthetics
– Design not attractive
– Comparatively expensive than other models
PowerColor RedDevil RX 590 Features
- Please download and use the latest Radeon drivers from the AMD website.
- Video memory: 2304 Units Graphics engine: RX 5600 XT
- Stream processors: 2304 units
- Engine clock: 1660 Mhz w/ new BIOS
- Boost clock: Up to 1750 Mhz w/ new BIOS
5. MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor
So next in the list, We have one more popular card from the manufacturer the model is MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor.
Concerning this specific model, MSI didn’t appear to have a huge stock in the card outer look and heatsink like it includes a basic high contrast cover.
It also doesn’t have a backplate and we can’t ignore that.
Normally, the exhibition that the RX 580 Armor offers is not much, if we compare it with the past XFX model.
It is not very in a range like xfx.
It comes with the base clock of ultra 1257 Mhz and a Boost clock has 1366 MHz.Radeon comes in a variant of two that is 4GBand 8GB that gives you good gaming experience.
If all things are taken into consideration, in any case, we would offer priority to the model XFX RX 580 if it’s accessible although the budget is good for Rx580.
– OK execution as in performance terms
– Genuinely reasonable in costs
– Backplate is missing
– Outdated design
MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor Features
- Chipset: AMD Radeon RX 580
- Boost / Base Core Clock: 1366 MHz
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5. Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Memory Interface: 256-bit; Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Recommended psu is 500 watt. Core name is polaris 20 xtx. Directx version support is 12. Opengl version support is 4.5
6. ASUS RoG Strix Radeon RX 580
Presently next on the rundown list, we have an ASUS RoG Strix Radeon RX 580.
Furthermore, in obvious Gamers style, quality cooling is included, an excellent plan, and also inculcates accompanying RGB lighting.
Till now it is referenced that this is of excellent quality, provide illustrations card includes a huge cooling body and triple-fan cooling that permit it to attack some speeds, at the same time it doesn’t frustrate in the style office, seeing as it highlights lighting that can be adjusted with different Asus items, just as a smooth metal plate.
The greatest downside of the Strix RX 580, is its cost.
It is more costly than different models recorded, however in case you’re searching for an RX 580 that you can press for each ounce of execution, at that point you’ll likely discover it to merit the cash.
– Overclocking potential is brilliant
– Comes with a Premium plan and RGB lighting
– Decent look
– Low consumption level
– Constant white
ASUS RoG Strix Radeon RX 580 Features
7. Sapphire 11265-09-20G Radeon Pulse RX 580 4GB
SAPPHIRE Pulse is tied in with giving PC clients decision and extraordinary incentive for cash.
Beginning with the Sapphire 11265-09-20G Radeon Pulse RX 580 4GB, this processing plant overclocked model is devoted to clients who look for an amazing, future-verification card that plays present-day titles at most extreme constancy in 1440p @ 60 FPS.
The card includes a Polaris GPU with 2304 fourth era Graphics Core Next stream processors, help timed at 1366 MHz, and 8 GB of VRAM.
The business demonstrated SAPPHIRE Dual-X framework fills in as the cooling arrangement, with double metal roller fans and the SAPPHIRE Quick Connect included for simple cleaning and substitution.
– Faster than the GeForce gtx 1060
– Very good in gaming slot
– Dual BIOS system
– Looks-wise very decent
– The high gaming consumption level of power
– Not overclocked memory
Sapphire 11265-09-20G Radeon Pulse RX 580 4GB Features
- 2 x HDMI; 1 x DVI-D; 2 x DP
- 256-bit memory bus; Power consumption: <225 watt
- Cooling technology: Dual fan. OS-windows 10,7
- Boost clock: 1366 MHz
- High-polymer, aluminum capacitors offering outstanding reliability
8. Asrock Radeon RX 580 8GB Phantom Gaming D OC
ASRock’s Phantom is a kind of model that has a Gaming arrangement that is next on this list, with the setup being completely founded on the organization’s Radeon RX 500-arrangement “Polaris” GPUs.
This card is the Asrock Radeon RX 580 8GB Phantom Gaming D OC and it joins a PCB that is handcraft, spread out like AMD’s reference-plan PCB Micron-made 8 Gbps GDDR5 memory is also there, and a cooling pin arrangement from the ones found on some Colorful illustrations cards (presumably same OEM) and also remarked appears to be indistinguishable.
The copper heat pipes take care of warmth to it and this is an appropriate card having an aluminum blade stack.
– Out of the box, it is overclocked
– Awesome mining
– In an idle fans switches off
– HDMI port is of 2.0
– Decent in looks
– Less heating issues
– Less availability in major markets
– A little bit noisy while gaming
– No backplate, Overclocked,
– Low TDP limit
– Heating and temperature issues
Asrock Radeon RX 580 8GB Phantom Gaming D OC Features
- 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 / Core Clock OC Mode: 1424 MHz
- Default Mode: 1370 MHz / Silent Mode: 1315 MHz
- 1 x Dual-link DVI-D 1 x HDMI 2.0 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 2304 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
9. Yeston Radeon RX 580 GPU 8GB GDDR5 256 bit Gaming Desktop Computer PC Video Graphics Cards Support DVI/HDMI
In view of the article AMD Radeon RX 580, this Yeston Radeon RX 580 GPU 8GB GDDR5 256 bit is a graphic gaming card that is fabricated and utilizing 14 nm innovative cycles.
The main GPU is focused on the work and area market section. The card’s illustration recurrence is 1.257 GHz.
It additionally has 2304 stream processors, 32 shading ROPs, and 144 surface units.
The model joins and runs on 8 GB of GDDR5 memory, which is specifically timed at 2 GHz. built with a 256 piece wide memory interface, that gives 256 GB/s memory transfer speed.
The GPU has a 3.0 interface of PCI express and 2 motherboard openings that can be utilized. The greatest downside of this model is its 150 Watt.
The Yeston RX 580 8G D5 PA upholds crossfire innovation and definitely will perform in a way impressively better in games if matched with other comparable illustrations cards.
– Excellent gaming support speed
– Cheaper in pricing as compared to other brands in cost
– Tend to have a more stable design
– 2.0 HDMI port
– Good bandwidth
– Does Not have a hardware ray
– Pricing wise costly
Yeston Radeon RX 580 GPU 8GB GDDR5 256 bit Features
10. XFX GTS Black Edition RX 580 8GB
In any case, Isn’t the RX 480 working with the equivalent GPU?
Truly it is! It is the only reason that the RX 500 arrangement is a revival of the RX 400 arrangement; developing fresh and pretty much a somewhat bit quicker from its earlier models.
This black edition illustrations card, don’t you think is an overhaul for the current clients.
The only point u can make out is that on the presentation between the RX 580 and RX 480 which is almost none by any means (all holds upon the clock speeds).
The model is planned for individuals rather who at present claim a lot more established and more slow illustrations card(s); and are focussed to play at 1080p or 1440p resl without spending much.
The Black edition is additionally the immediate contender of NVIDIA’s GTX 1060, and you’ll discover later which one is good over the others.
– Works on a great resolution while gaming
– Quick installation of the cards
– Handles graphics in high-resolution speed
– The metal plate gives a solid feel
– Worth buying in terms of money and pricing
– Excellent GPU
– Sleek design
– Overheating issues may occur
– Pricing issues
XFX GTS Black Edition RX 580 8GB Features
- Equipped with XFX double dissipation cooling
- Microsoft Windows 10 support. Microsoft DirectX 12 support
Best RX 580 Card Buying Guide
These are extraordinary cards for the center section of GPUs, yet there are sure things you should remember concerning all the various forms out there.
After all, a design card is a speculation, and you would prefer not to spend your hard-earned money on something that doesn’t meet your requirements.
So here are a few things to remember when you purchase your RX 580.
Always review your buying guide before making any purchase.
One of the more important aspects of a graphics card is connectivity and running issues and while it shouldn’t affect the majority of users, if you are somebody who prefers a multiple-monitor setup, this is something you should consider.
Unfortunately, running more than two monitors might net you into problems.
As you may have seen, a great deal of these cards accompanies plant overclocking, raising the base clock speed of the RX 580 to the details you see here.
In case you don’t know how to do that, look at our guide on the best way to overclock your GPU source.
This one depends a ton on what tower you have and what precisely you can fit in there.
While the greater part of these cards ought to do fine in most of the pinnacles, triple-fan plans will in general be somewhat greater because of the bigger warmth sink.
You ought to consistently ensure that you have enough space inside your pinnacle if
4GB Or 8GB VRAM?
You have to make your mind clear before going to buy it.
But be specific, as mentioned earlier the problem will come when you want to play the games in 1440 p resolutions or degrees you may have to look for a bigger ram.
So think before buying because of RAM matters.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is AMD Radeon RX 580 good for gaming?
A. Presumably, viewed as a decent alternative out there as far as value for your money.
The reality alone that most of RX 580 cards accompany 8GB of VRAM implies that you will extraordinary execution no matter how you look at it.
Q2. What power gracefully do I require for RX 580?
A. Generally, you definitely should get at least 500W.
A great deal of it likewise relies upon what different segments that you have in your PC and getting an all the more remarkable PSU won’t hurt, particularly on the off chance that you intend to include parts or do redesigns later on.
Q3. What is the RX 580 8gb graphic card proportional to?
A. The RX 580 8GB is generally comparable to a GTX 1060 6GB.
Obviously, you should take that with a gigantic grain of salt, since there’s a touch of fluctuation relying upon the producer and the drivers accessible for every game.
Do check in case you’re picking and a plan of purchasing an RX 580, go ahead and it will remain as it is good for 2-3 years.
It will already be able to deal with 2k at 60fps pretty well, and 4k gaming is still a good card option for gaming.
In any case, hope that you’ll get some idea and budget considering these points in mind before making a new purchase.