Best MSI Gaming Laptop Review
MSI is one brand that is well known for its gaming laptop and desktops.
From their boldest design choices to their high-end component, everything about MSI screams gaming.
These laptops are designed and packed with powerful hardware to run any AAA games with the highest possible framerate at the highest level of graphics fidelity.
Inside each of these gaming laptops, you will find a wide variety of components from Intel and AMD Ryzen processors along with a wide range of Nvidia GPUs.
Some of these laptops are designed to push much higher performance by including beefier coolers while others opt to have a very thin chassis with a quieter fan.
Each of their pros and cons will be discussed to ensure that the one that you will buy is uniquely made for you.
Today, we will provide in-depth results of the 10 best MSI laptops to show the various aspects of each MSI laptop.
Here are the ten best MSI gaming laptops-
Table Of Content
Top 10 Best MSI Gaming Laptop
1. MSI GF75 Thin
The MSI GF75 Thin is powered by i5 10300H CPU which is Intel’s 10th generation of CPU.
It has a clock speed of 2.50 GHz and can boost up to an insane clock speed of 4.50GHz.
You can also configure the GPU up to the Nvidia GTX 1650 Non-Max-Q, so it is Nvidia’s higher-TDP graphics card to get the best gaming performance, unlike the Max-Q variant.
RAM can be configured with 8 gigabytes for flagship performance.
The storage is an equally powerful 512GB NVME SOLID STATE DRIVE for the fastest loading speed.
The bezel-less IPS display of this laptop has a screen refresh rate of 120hz, which is hard to find elsewhere at this budget.
This build of the laptop is made out of an onyx-colored aluminum alloy.
The front side of the bottom deck even has a transparent glass panel retro-fitted with RGB strips that lights up the who front panel when it’s turned on, giving it a very mesmerizing look.
The high-end polycarbonate build quality, along with its top-class hardware configuration makes it one of the best gaming laptops under $1000.
It also VR ready machine which you can simply buy a VR headset and controller and the laptop will instantly power it up.
– 17.3-inch 120Hz Bezel-less IPS display
– High-end specs under $1000
– High-end hardware configuration
– 512 GB SSD
– RGB setup
– VR ready
– Expandable storage via an extra empty M.2 slot
– 8GB RAM may not be enough for everybody, but that can be expanded via another slot
MSI GF75 Thin Features
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H Processor
- 17.3" Full HD (1920 x 1080) 120Hz Display
- 512GB NVMe Solid State Drive, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB Graphics
- Single Backlight with Anti-Ghosting Key + Silver Lining, Wifi AX, Bluetooth, Windows 10
2. MSI GS65 Stealth Thin
The thin and light gaming laptop had a very niche market until the arrival of MSI GS65 Stealth Thin and Light laptop.
All of those that were earlier available were either very expensive or had terrible cooling due to such thin chassis.
GS65 Stealth Thin completely revolutionizes this.
This laptop has not 1, not 2 but 3 fans with multiple heat pipes that effectively cools all the beefy hardware components inside.
The black metal finish of the laptop is further accentuated by the diamond cut design and the gold-accented exhaust fan grills.
It is powered by Intel Core i7-9750H, and the GPU side can be configured up to RTX 2060 Max-Q while lower-end models may include 1660.
You can also configure this laptop with 16GB and 512GB of storage which you configure up to 1TB of storage if that’s what you would prefer.
The display is bezel-less and offers a framerate of 240Hz with a response time of 1ms, which is perfect for hardcore gamers.
The battery powering the whole device is 82Wh capable of giving all-day battery life for light usage.
Still, for heavy gaming, the laptop must be connected to the external power supply to ensure proper current supply to all the high-end specs inside the laptop.
This thin and light, high-end gaming monster can easily beat many gaming desktops as it is that much power, and the credit for such high performance partly goes to the beefier 3 fans cooling solution.
Due to such a high-end cooling solution, the components inside can run at much higher clocks for an extended period.
With a laptop like this, you can conquer any game.
– Powerful 3 fan cooling solution with multiple heat pipes
– Powered by high-end Core I7 and up to RTX 2060 Max-Q
– Multiple I/O ports along with expandable RAM and storage capacities
– High capacity 82Wh battery
– 240Hz bezel-less display
– Thunderbolt 3
– Per key RGB keyboard
– Core I9 option is not here
MSI GS65 Stealth Thin Features
- Display: 15.6" Fhd, Anti-Glare Wide View Angle 240Hz 8ms 1920x1080 16: 9
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX2060 6G GDDR6
- Processor: Intel Core i7-9750h 2.6 - 4.5GHz
- Memory: 16GB (8G*2) DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets; Max Memory 64GB
- Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD
3. MSI GV62
The MSI GV62 is for those who are looking for more budget offering.
It’s built quality is quite excellent even though it is made out of polycarbonate material.
The soft-touch coating on top of a brushed aluminium look makes it a very classy laptop.
It features a very minimalistic look with MSI logo engraved at the top, and underneath the MSI branding, there’s a fancy looking red dragon glossy shield.
This makes it one of the best-looking gaming laptops at this budget offering.
There are some blood-red accents near the heat exhaust vents around the edge, and that gives it a very gamer’s look.
It is powered by Intel Core i7 8750H and Nvidia GeForce 1050 Ti GPU with 4GB of GDDR5 Video RAM, 8GB of RAM, 128GB SOLID STATE DRIVE, and another 1TB of Hard Drive.
The Nvidia GeForce 1050 Ti graphics card is capable of pushing 60 FPS on almost every game at high settings.
It has a FreeSync enabled 1080P display that removes screen tearing to give a smoother gaming experience.
Like the other three systems, this laptop is also capable of VR gaming.
The dual-fan cooling solution in this laptop has 30% more blades which results in over 40% more cooling than the previous generation.
Read the guide or the manuals to learn all the features that this product has.
– Powerful H series Intel CPU with VR-ready
– GeForce 1050 Ti 4GBVRAM GPU
– The dual-storage system consists of both SOLID STATE DRIVE and HDD
– FreeSync enabled 1080p display
– New and improves cooling that keeps your system 40% more cooler than the previous generation
– Lower capacity of SOLID STATE DRIVE may not be suitable for everybody
MSI GV62 Features
- Display: 15.6" Full HD eDP IPS-Level 45% NTSC | Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: New Intel Core i7-8750H 2.2 - 4.1GHz (6 Cores)
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050Ti 4G GDDR5
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, 2 Sockets; Max Memory 32GB | Storage: 128GB SSD + 1TB (5400RPM)
- Keyboard: Steel series Red Backlit Customizable Keyboard | Nahmic 3 Audio | VIVID Color NTSC | Brushed Cover Design | Cooler Boost 4
4. MSI GT63 Titan
This MSI GT63 Titan is designed for those who prefer a high refresh rate FHD screen but at a budget.
Its frame and chassis are made out of aluminum alloy, and hence it features a very sturdy build.
The shinning finish coating on top along the red-accented design makes it look very cool.
It is powered by Intel Core I7 8750H.
You can also configure the GPU up to the Nvidia GTX 1080 which is Nvidia’s desktop-level graphics card to get the best gaming performance.
RAM can be configured with 16GB for flagship performance.
The storage is an equally powerful 256GB NVME SOLID STATE DRIVE for the fastest loading speed and another 1TB HDD for additional storage which can be further expanded via the additional M.2 slot.
The display of this laptop has a screen refresh rate of 120hz, which is hard to find elsewhere.
This is a delight for gamers as the higher refresh rate will remove any screen tearing experience.
The device VR-certified so all you need for VR is the VR-headset and controllers, and you will be good to go.
Whether you are a pro gamer or an enthusiastic teenager, this laptop is reliable, powerful, and will handle all your gaming needs.
The internals is easily accessible if you ever need a quick service of the internals.
The ergonomics of this laptop are unrivaled and very true to its gaming look.
– High-performance Intel Core I7 8750H variant with Nvidia GTX 1080
– 15.6-inch FHD bezel-less display with 120Hz
– 3ms response time
– Extra slots for expandable RAM and Storage
– Metallic build
– Lower capacity storage may not be everybody’s cup of tea
– Slightly thicker
MSI GT63 Titan Features
- Display: 15.6" Fhd (1920*1080), 120Hz 3ms wide View 94%NTSC color Anti-Glare G-SYNC | Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: new Intel Core i7-8750h 2.2 - 4.1GHz (6 cores)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 8G GDDR5X
- Ram: 16GB (16g*1) DDR4 2666Mhz, 4 Sockets; Max Memory 64GB | Storage: 512GB SSD M.2 SATA + 1TB (SATA) 7200rpm
- Special features: G-SYNC | VR ready | Killer LAN | Killer Wi-Fi
5. MSI GF63 Thin
As the name suggests, MSI GF63 Thin is an ultra-thin gaming laptop for those who travel far more often.
Gaming laptops are often very bulky and huge, which makes it very difficult to carry and more annoying if you are a regular traveller.
Your travelling needs shouldn’t cut back your gaming, and that’s why the GF63 Thin is the one for you.
It thinner, lighter, and budget-friendly, making it a significant deal.
It is powered by the same Intel Core I7 8750H that power some of the most high-end systems that cost as much $2000.
It also has 8GB of RAM and 265GB of NVME SOLID STATE DRIVE along with Nvidia GTX 1650.
The Nvidia 1650 is a very powerful GPU that can play most games at the highest settings at 1080p Full HD display.
The core I7 has a boost clock of 4.1GHz that will boost your game’s performance and is equally improve performance if you do video editing or game streaming.
That’s right, with this configuration, you play and stream your games on YouTube or Twitch.tv at the same time.
The overall build quality of the laptop is very solid, with little to no flex at all.
The laptop has additional slots for upgrading both RAM and the SOLID STATE DRIVE, which is perfect if you would like to improve its performance even further later.
MSI has also provided 2 Fan which directly connects to the CPU and GPU via its 7 heat pipes to cool the laptop during heavy load effectively.
If you need any service, you can always contact us and we will deal with all your queries.
– It has high-performance H-series Intel Core I7 8750H processor
– 1080P Full HD High-grade display
– Thin & Light
– Lower RAM and SOLID STATE DRIVE capacity may not be okay for everybody, but thankfully there is an additional slot, and you can then upgrade later.
MSI GF63 Thin Features
- Display: 15.6" Fhd wide view NTSC Color Anti-Glare, RGB
- Processor: Core i7-8750H 2.2 - 4.1GHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1650 4G GDDR5
- Memory: 8GB (8G*1) DDR4 2666MHz, 2 Sockets; Max Memory 32GB
- Storage: 256GB NVMe SSD
6. MSI GE75 Raider
MSI GE75 Raider is for those who are looking for a big-screen gaming experience at a budget.
The stable build quality and the 17.3-inch screen with 144Hz will scream big-screen gaming experience.
Intel Core I7 10750H is the cutting-edge CPU that powers this beast of a laptop and most laptops with this CPU cost as much $2000 while the GE75 costs much lower.
It also has 16GB of RAM and 512GB of NVME SOLID STATE DRIVE along with 1TB of HDD.
Now that’s a lot of storage and that too by including both SOLID STATE DRIVE and HDD, something you will rarely find in.
The graphics side of things is powered by Nvidia RTX 2060 with 6GB of VRAM.
The Nvidia 2060 is a very powerful GPU that can most games at 1080p and even 4K display.
This card is capable of VR as well as Ray Tracing games.
This makes one of the best gaming laptops at this price.
The core I7 has a boost clock of 5 GHz that will seriously boost your gaming performance and almost everything else.
The cooling solution in this laptop is much improved compared to last-gen and this results in over 40% more cooling under high load.
This comes in a properly packed box so you don’t need to worry about packaging issues.
You will get all this in one laptop that doesn’t cost a fortune.
– 10th Gen Core I7 and RTX 2060 capable for providing both VR and Ray Tracing Performance
– 144Hz 1080P Full HD display
– Dual Storage as it has both SOLID STATE DRIVE and HDD
– Better Cooling solution
– 3ms fast response timing
– Expandable storage and RAM
– Thicker build
MSI GE75 Raider Features
- 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H Processor Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM
- 1TB 5400RPM Hard Drive + 512GB NVMe Solid State Drive
- 17.3" FHD 144Hz 3ms Display, 6GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Graphics
- Steel Series RGB Backlight Keyboard with Anti-Ghost Key + Silver Lining
7. MSI GF65 Thin
Don’t let the name fool you into thinking that it’s just another thin laptop.
While it is indeed thinner but it’s in no way smaller.
At 17.3-inch, the display will look good while gaming.
MSI GF65 Thin is powered by Intel top CPU I5-9300H.
Now, this is no mobile U-series processor, rather a full-fledged high-performance H-series CPU inside this laptop.
The same goes for the GPU; it is powered by RTX 2060.
This variant of GPU is full-fledged RTX 2060 Non-MaxQ with much higher TDP to get the maximum performance.
It is accompanied by either 8GB of dual-channel high bandwidth RAM along with 512GB of NVME SOLID STATE DRIVE storage.
The display is bezel-less 15.6-inch 1080p which is simply of the best out there.
The cooling solution of this laptop has a total of 2 fans cooling it down along with 6 copper heat pipes.
The laptop is entirely made out of solid build quality, and there is virtually no noticeable flex, and it’s a very well made and durable machine.
This product is not very costly and wouldn’t exceed your budget.
It’s thinner and slimmer chassis indicates overall higher portability.
– 15.6 -inch 1080P FHD display
– 512GB of NVME SOLID STATE DRIVE and 8GB of RAM
– Efficient Cooling system
– Windows 10 pre-installed
– RTX 2060
– It is a very popular model and hence sells out quickly. It usually stays out of stock quite often
MSI GF65 Thin Features
- Display: 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) 120Hz IPS-Level Thin Bezel Display | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6
- Processor: 9th Gen Intel Coffee Lake Core i5-9300H Quad Core (2.4GHz-4.1GHz, 8MB Intel Smart Cache, 45W)
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 2666MHz | Hard Drive: 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) Multi-language | Warranty: 1-Year MSI USA Warranty Parts & Labor (include 1 Year Global Warranty) + Lifetime Tech Support from EXCaliberPC
- PROMOTION: Exclusive Gaming Bundle ($170 value). See description for more details.
8. MSI GS66 Stealth
This MSI GS66 Stealth features a very subtle design language that is totally different than the rest of the gaming notebooks which are known for their bulky and ‘Gamery’ look.
The GS66 is in all black anodized aluminum build without any crazy lines or accented color.
This minimalistic approach makes it one of the most beautiful laptops ever.
But it’s not all about looks, the internals is similarly interesting, if not absolute killer.
This laptop can be configured from 10th Gen SKUs such as Intel core I7 to I9 overclockable along with Nvidia RTX GPU up to 2080 SUPER GPU with 8GB of Video RAM, 16-32GB of RAM, 1TB of superfast NVME SOLID STATE DRIVE.
The Nvidia GeForce 2080 SUPER graphics card is capable of pushing over 60 FPS at ultra-settings no matter how graphic intensive that game or program is The specs alone can create an advantage over other laptops.
It has a higher refresh rate of 300 Hz and the 1080P display provides the best and most color-accurate display for perfect gaming experience and content creation.
300Hz is also perfect for those who are looking to compete in esports.
This laptop is also capable of VR and Ray Tracing games like other products.
The triple-fan cooling solution in this laptop has 30% more blades in each of the three individual coolers.
These 3 coolers do an awesome job of cooling all the hot components of the laptop.
Such high-end technologies are the reason why this laptop delivers solid performance and has been among the top sellers.
This model will easily meet all your expectations.
– Thin and light gaming laptop with minimalistic and sophisticated design
– Configuration options are available from I7 to even I9 along with up to Nvidia RTX 2080 Super editions
– High quality 300Hz 1080p display
– Advanced 3 cooler system to provide better cooling
– Can be configured with humongous 32GB of RAM
– A bit Pricey
MSI GS66 Stealth Features
- 15. 6" FHD, Anti-Glare Wide View Angle 300Hz 3ms NVIDIA GeForce RTX2080 Super Max-Q 8G GDDR6
- Core i9-10980HK 2.4 - 5.3GHz Killer Wi-Fi6 AX1650 (2*2 ax)
- 1TB NVMe SSD 32GB (16G*2)DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets; Max Memory 64GB
- Thunderbolt 3*1 PD charge ; USB-C Gen1 *1 USB 3. 2 Gen2 *3 Steel Series per-Key RGB with Anti-Ghost key (84 Key) 720p HD Webcam
- Win 10 PRO Dynaudio Speakers 2W*2 4 cell (99. 9Whr) Li-Polymer 230W Slim
9. MSI GL65 Leopard
MSI GL65 Leopard is a new addition in the MSI gaming laptops series.
It is best known for its fast performance and its features at a budget.
In fact, this is the only MSI laptop that offers RTX 2070 at such low costs.
The 15.6-inch Full HD display features 144Hz and 3ms response time.
On the performance, this laptop is a beast considering the price you are paying.
It features a 10th Gen SKU such as Core I7 10750H and RTX 2070 mobility along with 16GB of RAM for extreme performance.
It is powered by a 51Wh battery which is capable of all-day battery life for light usage but for heavy gaming, the laptop must be connected to the external power supply to ensure proper current supply to all the high-end configurations inside the laptop.
While the 512GB NVME SOLID STATE DRIVE takes care of the storage side of things, the Hi-res Nahimic 3 manages your audio side of things.
This laptop hands down features the best sounding audio quality among the others.
This display features an anti-glare color-accurate display and features 100% sRGB and 72% NTSC color gamut.
This keyboard is provided by SteelSeries and it also features a per-key RGB setup which makes the aesthetics look even better.
This laptop will meet all your criteria whether you are gaming at your house or while you are on the go.
– Powerful Internals at such a budget price
– Excellent display and Hi-res sound
– 51Wh battery for a portable gaming session
– Budget price
– Not the best looking and made out of plastic
MSI GL65 Leopard Features
- 15.6" FHD IPS-Level 144Hz 72%NTSC Thin Bezel close to 100%Srgb NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8G GDDR6
- Intel Core i7-10750H 2.6-5.0GHz Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201(2*2 ax)
- 512GB NVMe SSD 16GB (8G*2)DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets Max Memory 64GB
- USB 3.1 Gen2 Type C *1 USB 3.2 Gen1 *3 Steel Series per-Key RGB with Anti-Ghost key+ silver lining 720p HD Webcam
- Win10 Multi-language Giant Speakers 3W*2 6 cell (51Wh) Li-Ion 230W
10. MSI GS75 Stealth
If you are looking beast gaming laptop that features both a large screen and lightweight, then MSI GS75 Stealth is the one for you.
It features 10th Gen Intel core i7-10750H and the GPU side can be configured up to RTX 2070 Super.
You can also configure this laptop with 32GB and 512GB of storage which you configure up to 1TB of storage if that’s what you would prefer.
The display side of things is 17.3 bezel-less display and offers a framerate of 300Hz with a response time of 1ms which will easily satisfy those hardcore gamers.
It features the combination of Hi-res Nahimic 3 sound system and Dynaudio speakers to manage your audio side of things.
The laptop has additional slots for upgrading both RAM and the SOLID STATE DRIVE which is perfect if you would like to improve its performance even further later.
MSI has also provided 2 Fan which directly connects to the CPU and GPU via its 7 heat pipes to effectively handle all the heat that is generated by the laptop during heavy load.
This laptop brings so many features to the table and hence it has gained a couple of design awards.
– 300Hz gaming display
– High-end internals along with RTX 2070 Super
– Excellent audio system
– Large 17.3-inch display
– Heavier than another laptop at this price range
MSI GS75 Stealth Features
- 17.3" FHD (1920x1080) 300Hz 3ms IPS-Level NVIDIA GeForce RTX2070 Super Max-Q 8G GDDR6
- Core i7-10750H 2.6 - 5.0GHz Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201(2*2 ax)
- 512GB NVMe SSD 32GB (16G*2)DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets Max Memory 64GB
- Thunderbolt 3*1 USB-C Gen1 *1 USB 3 2 Gen2 *3 Steel Series per-Key RGB with Anti-Ghost key (84 Key) 720p HD Webcam
- Win 10 PRO Dynaudio Speakers 2W*2 4 cell (82Whr) Li-Polymer 230W Slim
Best MSI Gaming Laptop Buying Guide
The deciding factor completely boils down to some key factors which can either make or break your choice.
Screen Size: While most laptop features an average 15.6-inch display, some gamers do prefer the larger 17.3-inch display.
This gives way more screen real estate which is excellent for gamers as the extra information shown in the display could be vital for those hardcore gamers to win any match.
Refresh Rate: If you are planning to buy a gaming laptop to play competitive games such as CS go, Fortnite and PUBG, then the refresh rate of display could potentially doom your winning streak.
While 144Hz is a bare-minimum, consider getting 240Hz display a smoother gaming session with virtually no input lag at all.
Resolution: Most gaming laptop features a 1080P panel but some gamers prefer to play at 4K for extra crisp visuals.
But do remember, to play at higher resolutions, the internals must be equally powerful to drive such high-resolution 4K display and without powerful internals, gaming could potentially lag at 4K resolution.
Internal Hardware: Most internal hardware features unbalanced components that ultimately ruins the gaming experience.
That’s why focusing on a balanced level of hardware is the best way to go.
For a 1080p gaming, minimum requirements include a high-performance I5 ‘H-series’ along with a minimum of Nvidia 1660.
While minimum specification will provide you with solid graphics and gameplay experience.
Instead, you would definitely want to get at least an I7 and above along with RTX 2060 and above to play your favorite games at a higher refresh rate/FPS.
Battery: Battery is equally important for those portable gaming sessions.
While higher battery capacities do offer more battery backup, software optimizations are equally important.
Although you will get satisfactory results with the internal battery it is recommended that you plug in an external adapter power supply to ensure you get the full performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Why should one get RTX 2060 and higher?
A. The GPU is the one responsible for rendering and driving that high framerate and higher framerate is absolutely necessary to get a higher refresh rate or your display’s higher refresh rate will go to waste.
If you play competitive and play-to-win games, then high-performance GPU is a must.
The higher FPS and refresh rate allow every gamer to easily keep track of enemy movements much easily and accurately due to their overall smoother transition between each frame.
Q2. Why should one opt for MSI over brand?
A. Over the MSI has built laptops for gamers that have absolutely decimated all other gaming laptops when it comes to the high-performance systems while maintaining excellent thermals.
Their choice of components and the excellent quality of their gaming laptops have garnered an excellent fanbase.
This the level of quality one will get out of their MSI gaming laptops.
Q3. What’s the best screen size for gaming laptops?
A. The most laptop features an average 15.6-inch display, but if you would ask me, I would suggest you get the larger 17.3-inch display.
The larger 17.3-inch display gives way more screen real estate which is excellent for gamers as the extra information shown in the display could make or break those hardcore gaming moments.
That’s why it’s important that you get the 17.3-inch screen to get the most out of your gaming session.
Q4. Do I really need 16GB of RAM and higher?
A. Yes, absolutely. Those days where we could get away with 8GB of ram are gone.
Day after day, technology keeps improving and as it keeps improving, it needs more and more amount data that needs to be stored in the RAM for quick access by the CPU and the GPU for faster processing of all workload including gaming.
The OS itself consumes about 4-5 GB of ram while any other program running in the background could take another 2-3 GB RAM.
That’s how easily 8GB Ram could be gone in a matter of seconds without even running a game.
Hence, it’s important that you get 16Gb or higher to experience a very stable gaming experience.
While there are other options out there, they are nowhere close to the level of quality and performance that every laptop in this list is capable of.
All these laptops were thoroughly tested by our review team to check their performance, quality, and their thermals to determine whether they belong in our list.
And only after careful consideration, we have selected this list of 10 MSI gaming laptops that will blow your mind.
If you have any other queries or anything, feel free to drop in your question, your suggestions, and almost anything you would like us to know.