Best Gaming Monitor
Under 200 Review
Your gaming experience can considerably be influenced by the quality of the gaming monitor you use.
Gamers simply hate it when ghosting, stuttering and other such problems ruin their playtime.
And sadly, all these problems arise because of an incompetent monitor.
If you like your gaming experience to be smooth and pleasant, then there is no reason why you shouldn’t buy your monitor following a lot of research.
Well, thankfully you won’t have to get into the research part, as we have dished out below 10 top-performing gaming monitors which are available for purchase on Amazon.
And the best part is that all of these monitors are under $200.
Hence, if you are looking for the best gaming monitor under 200, then check out the list below to finalize your choice-
Table Of Content
Top 10 Best Gaming
Monitor Under 200
1. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5 inches Full HD Black Monitor – Best for Those Who Hate Thick Frames-
If you are looking for the best gaming monitor under 200, then you certainly need to give this model from Acer a serious consideration for shopping.
It comes with a Full HD widescreen IPS display measuring 21.5 inches and offering a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
The refresh rate you get using HDMI port is 75Hz.
This ultra-thin monitor has a zero-frame design and 4ms response rate for a great gaming experience.
You get two ports- one VGA and the other HDMI.
16.7 million colors are supported by the monitor, which has an aspect ratio is 16: 9.
– Horizontal viewing angle is 178 degrees.
Vertical viewing angle is also the same.
The monitor tilts from 5 to 15 degrees.
Hence, it offers a comfortable viewing experience
– The product is powered by AMD Radeon FreeSync technology
– Amazing contrast ratio of 100, 000, 000: 1.
– It provides no compatibility for VESA mount.
Acer SB220Q bi 21.5 inches Full HD Black Monitor Features
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz - Using HDMI port
- Zero-frame design; Ultra-thin; 4ms response time; IPS panel
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
2. Asus VP228HE 21.5” Full HD Monitor – Best If You Seek Warranty-
If you are on a look-out for the best 200 dollar monitor, then this is the product for you.
With a resolution of 1920×1080, the 21.5″ Full HD screen of this monitor offers clear and crisp visuals.
The 1ms response time only makes your gaming experience more pleasant.
If you are concerned about your eyes, then this product allays all such concerns by bringing Asus eye care technology to the table.
It removes flickering and reduces blue light to make sure your eyes are not strained while using it.
– With this monitor, you get built-in 1.5-Watt stereo speakers which eliminate the need for any external speaker
– You get 3 years warranty in addition to free cross shipping
– Exclusive game plus technology makes gaming all the more fun on this monitor.
– The speakers are not sufficiently loud.
Asus VP228HE 21.5” Full HD Monitor Features
- 21. 5” Full HD (1920x1080) with 1ms response time for crisp visuals featuring HDMI and VGA connectivity
- Asus Eye Care technology lowers Blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eyestrain and ailments
- Built in 1. 5W stereo speakers allow for full sound without external speakers
- Exclusive game plus adds in-game viewing for adding a crosshair, timer, FPS, counter and display alignment
- Asus Rapid replacement 3 Years Service with free cross shipping
3. Sceptre E205W-16003R 20″ Machine Black Monitor- Best For Action Games-
Getting hold of thebest gaming monitor under $200 is no easy job.
Thankfully, this product by Sceptre brings to you all that a gamer looks for in his monitor.
This is a high resolution- 1600 x 900- monitor with a 20″ LED screen.
It makes connectivity easy with a single VGA port and 2 HDMI ports.
The monitor offers fast response time because of which fast games such as those packed with action can be played without any trouble.
A monitor that provides fast response time doesn’t generally create problems like blurring and ghosting in the content.
So, this is a great product for gamers.
– It comes with built-in speakers that make using this monitor for internet workshops and conference calls a breeze.
– 75 Hz refresh rate.
Sceptre E205W-16003R 20″ Machine Black Monitor Features
- 20" Led HD+ monitor high resolution 1600 x 900
- 2 x HDMI ports ( convertible to DVI )
- Fast response time 5ms. Dimensions - With Stand (Inches)- 18.01 x 7.02 x13.57 .Without Stand (inches)- 18.01 x 1.32 x 10.43
- Vesa wall mount ready
- Built in speakers
4. BenQ 24 Inch IPS Monitor- Best For Long-Time Use-
Not all monitors under 200 can offer the kind of performance this product offers.
This is a 24-inch monitor that supports Full HD 1080P visuals.
With a brightness of 250 nits and a resolution of 1920 X 1080, you get amazing gaming experience.
There are built-in speakers available for better sound.
Also, to facilitate viewing all content with a great deal of clarity from any angle, the monitor comes with a 178 degrees wide viewing angle.
Further, to facilitate using the monitor for an extended time, there is a patented eye care technology in it.
The monitor causes absolutely no flickering and blue light emission is also minimal.
So, you don’t get eye strain and headaches from using it for long.
– There is an integrated cable management system which hides cables neatly inside the stand of the monitor.
– The monitor has a slim bezel design.
BenQ 24 Inch IPS Monitor Features
- 24 inch full HD 1080P IPS panel: 23. 8” full HD IPS widescreen with 1920x1080 resolution, 250 nits of brightness, built-in speakers
- Wide viewing angle: 178° wide viewing angle for clarity from any viewing angle
- Edge to edge slim bezel design: Ultra-slim bezel for virtually seamless multi-panel configurations for extended view, space-saving base, elegant design for home office
- Patented Eye-Care for extended use: Proprietary brightness Intelligence Adaptive technology adjusts brightness for comfortable viewing, low blue light and zero-flicker technology prevent headaches and eye strain. This eye tech delivers optimized images that are easy on your eyes.
- Integrated cable management system: neatly hides cables inside monitor stand; VESA wall mount: 100 x 100 (millimeter)
5. ViewSonic VX2252MH 22 Inch Black Monitor – For Impressive Contrast-
Looking for top gaming monitors under 200?
Well, this one could be a great option.
The monitor offers full HD visuals having a resolution of 1920 X 1080 p.
Its sleek design is absolutely pleasant to the eyes.
There are preset visual modes which are customizable, and they aid gaming and multimedia
For crisp and sharp visuals, the monitor comes with a mega dynamic contrast ratio.
The machine offers flexible connectivity so you can connect it to your Macs, PCs and laptops without hassle.
What else? The brightness measures 250 cd/m2.
– Easy to put together.
ViewSonic VX2252MH 22 Inch Black Monitor Features
- FORM & FUNCTION: With modern design, and Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution, this monitor looks as good as it performs
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for gaming and multimedia entertainment
- MAXIMIZED COLOR & CONTRAST: MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio delivers sharp, crisp images
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VX2252MH supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI, DVI, and VGA inputs
- INDUSTRY-LEADING : 3-year coverage with access to our US-based customer service team
6. HP VH240a 23.8-inch Full HD Black Monitor- Best For Great Resolution-
It is a gaming monitor under 200 which will offer you a full HD viewing experience with a resolution of 1920 X 1080 p and a refresh rate of 60 Hertz.
The aspect ratio is 16:9.
The LED-backlit panel has a matte IPS finish with anti-glare technology.
The 5ms response time ensures that there is no motion blur on the monitor, and you get crystal clear pictures.
The built-in speakers offer great sound quality.
The three-sided narrow bezels on the monitor offer an extended view.
100m VESA mounting design helps you mount your monitor on walls and brackets without hassle.
The product facilitates multi-monitor setup and laptop support by virtue of VGA and HDMI with HDCP support.
It is plug-and-play compatible with all operating systems.
– One-year limited warranty.
– Facilitates 4-way ergonomic viewing.
HP VH240a 23.8-inch Full HD Black Monitor Features
- RESOLUTION & PANEL — 23.8-inch Full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p at 60 Hz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare matte IPS LED-backlit panel (2 million pixels, 16.7 million colors)
- RESPONSE TIME — 5ms with overdrive for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
- BUILT-IN SPEAKERS — Integrated audio speakers provide great sound for your content (2 watts per channel)
- THIN BEZEL-LESS FRAME — A thin and virtually frameless ultra-widescreen monitor provides a seamless multi-monitor set-up with 3-sided narrow bezels
- 4-WAY ERGONOMIC VIEWING — 90° rotation for horizontal (landscape) and vertical (portrait) viewing modes, adjustable height and tilt (-5° to 30°), and 178° positional viewing for the best quality at any angle
7. Samsung S22F350FH 21.5-Inch FHD Monitor – Best for Slim Monitor Lovers –
This is a good gaming monitor under 200 and sports an ultra-slim design.
The thickness is just 0.4 inches, and the stand is circular.
These two features together offer the monitor a great deal of aesthetic appeal.
There is an eye saver mode, which can be turned on for considerably reduced blue light emission and flickering.
The wide viewing panel makes it possible for you to experience the optimal screen from any angle and position.
To ensure power saving, there is an eco-saving plus feature in the monitor.
It lowers the brightness of the screen for power conservation.
Note that the brightness transitions automatically.
This is a 21.5-inch full HD monitor which offers you amazing viewing experience.
– This is a lightweight and easy to assemble the product
– Amazing color saturation
– You witness no ghosting while playing games.
– The screen might appear a little dim.
Samsung S22F350FH 21.5-Inch FHD Monitor Features
- An ultra-slim design and sleek profile that measures less than 0.4-inch thick and an elegant circular stand.
- Eye Saver Mode optimizes your viewing comfort by reducing blue light emissions and flickers at the touch of a button.
- Wide Viewing Panel provides 178°wide viewing angle horizontally and vertically, so you can experience the optimal screen from any position
- Eco-Saving Plus feature reduces screen brightness to save power, plus the screen brightness automatically transitions fluidly—reducing energy use even more.
8. HP Pavilion 22cwa 21.5-Inch Full HD Black Monitor – Best for Comfortable Viewing-
When it comes to the best monitors for gaming under 200, this product definitely deserves mention.
It is a full HD monitor that measures 21.5 inches.
With 60 hertz of refresh rate and a resolution of 1920 X 1080 p, your viewing experience is always great with this monitor.
The anti-glare backlit LED panel is a great feature that you might immensely like.
The response time is 7ms.
Meaning, you get crisp and clear images.
The adjustable viewing provision makes it possible for you to enjoy content on your monitor from any angle.
The product consumes a maximum of 24 Watts of power.
While the static contrast ratio of the monitor is 1000:1, the dynamic contrast ratio is 8,000,000:1.
These two, along with a brightness of 250 nits offer you amazing viewing experience.
– You get an unlimited warranty of 1 year
– Helps reduce your carbon footprint
– A VESA mount adapter kit comes with the monitor.
– Stray lines might appear on the monitor as it gets a little old.
HP Pavilion 22cwa 21.5-Inch Full HD Black Monitor Features
- Resolution & panel — 21.5-inch full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p @ 60 Hz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare IPS LED-backlit panel (2 million pixels)
- Response time — 7ms with overdrive and vivid color scheme for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
- Adjustable viewing — Adjustable tilt (-5° to 25°) with 178° positional viewing for the best quality at any angle
- Connectivity — Open wedge contemporary design allows easy access to VGA and HDMI with HDCP support for laptop or multi-monitor setups includes - AC power cord, VGA cable, and power adapter
- Compatibility — Plug and play for all OS such as Windows & Mac OS for laptop connectivity and PS4 (note: USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 to HDMI adapters required for 2016 MacBook Pros or later)
9. Dell SE2417HG 23.6″ Black Gaming Monitor – Best Monitor for Aesthetic Appeal-
There are dual HDMI ports, which enable you to switch your gameplay between a gaming console or a PC, that too conveniently.
Features like audio line-out, VGA and having two HDMI 1.4, make your experience with the monitor even more rewarding.
The 2ms panel response rate makes sure that your gameplay experience is responsive and smooth with little input lag.
And because it is a full HD monitor, with a resolution of 1920 X 1080 and a refresh rate of 60 Hertz, it provides amazing video quality.
For aesthetics, you get a matte finish screen, slim, glossy bezels, painted aluminum riser and a piano black body.
The stand is sleek but strong.
If you want great audio input, then connect your favorite external speakers to it.
– Smooth motion graphics.
– Aesthetically pleasant
– You can easily tilt it up and down for convenient content viewing.
– No inbuilt speakers.
Dell SE2417HG 23.6″ Black Gaming Monitor Features
10. ASUS VN248Q-P 23.8″ Full HD Monitor – Best for Gaming As Well As Work-
This beautiful monitor offers a multi-screen solution.
The frame of the monitor is super narrow, and the viewing experience you get is absolutely flicker free.
The product is not just ideal for gaming but also for work.
It has a full HD screen offering 1080 p visual quality.
The ultrawide viewing angle of 178° makes sure you can take any position to view your monitor.
If you like detail-oriented and crystal-clear visuals, then this monitor is simply perfect for you as it is powered by ASUS VividPixel Technology.
What else? You get display port, and inputs of HDMI and VGA.
This 23.8inch display monitor comes with a concentric circular pedestal that looks completely
– You get 3 years warranty
– The monitor is strong and sturdy
– The colors are vibrant.
– Some might find the visuals to be a little over-sharpened.
ASUS VN248Q-P 23.8″ Full HD Monitor Features
Best Gaming Monitor Under
$200 Buying Guide
- The first and most important thing to consider is the suite of features that the monitor offers.
For instance, the monitor needs to have a good refresh rate for it to prevent ghosting and stuttering from happening.
Also, the resolution of the monitor should be considered good.
Gaming on a low-resolution monitor would be like reading a comic book wherein pictures, and text looks hazy.
Another important feature to take into account is the provision of eye care.
This is required so that you do not harm your eyes even after extended use.
Thankfully, all the monitors in the product list above stand out when it comes to these highlighted features.
- The next thing to consider is definitely the aesthetic appeal of the product.
Remember, your gaming monitor will be a part of your home.
And that is why it is very important that it looks good and doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb.
Talking about good looking monitors, Dell SE2417HG 23.6″ Black Gaming Monitor really has an edgy look.
- The built of the monitor is also an important aspect that you should consider without fail.
The reason why this is important is that it is a gaming monitor, after all, and the user is going to be tilting or adjusting it and putting cables in and out of it all the time.
If it is not a robust product, it will break down easily.
That is why you should pay a lot of attention to the built.
And when it comes to built, BenQ 24 Inch IPS Monitor indeed stands out.
You might also like to check whether the monitor comes with a warranty or not.
This is to make sure your money doesn’t go waste when your monitor ceases to work.
For good warranty, you can pick Asus VP228HE 21.5” Full HD Monitor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best monitor for gaming?
It entirely depends on the kind of experience you want. If you want crystal clear pictures, then you might have to look for a high-resolution monitor. In case you want an unhindered playtime, then you must see to it that the monitor has a good refresh rate. It is basically what you want from the monitor that matters.
Is it worth investing in a gaming monitor?
This again depends on the kind of gamer you are. If you are a hardcore gamer and want the best gaming experience, then investing in a good gaming monitor would be the best bet.
Which brand is best for gaming monitors?
Different brands have come up with amazing gaming monitor models. And to be honest, there is no best brand as such. You should rather focus more on the features being offered. But then make sure you don’t make your purchase from any new or less popular brand. Rest, any popular brand will be able to cater to your needs perfectly.
Final Words –
Different people like their nightstands to have different qualities.
And it all depends on the kind of uses they put their nightstands into.
If you want it to store some of your most favorite books, then you’ll probably need more open space in the unit.
And in case, you want your nightstand just for the purpose of decoration; then the aesthetic appeal is going to be your most important shopping criterion.
Your choices are actually based on your specific needs and requirements.
Meaning, the bestselling nightstand out there on the market might flatly fail to impress you if it doesn’t have the qualities you are looking for.
So, what according to you is the most important characteristic(s) of a nightstand?
Let us know about it.
Leave your opinion in the comments section below.