Best Gaming Monitors for PS4 Review
Choosing the good PS4 gaming monitor is one of the toughest nuts to crack for any gamer.
Mouse, gamepads, keyboards are no doubt matter a lot while gaming, mostly for personal preference.
In the ocean of gaming monitors, it is hard to choose the best product?
We have come with the top 10 PS4 gaming monitors, which you must consider before jumping to any decision.
Though the below list is not rank wise, they are the best in their class.
While choosing the best 4k gaming monitors for PS4, there are several points to keep in mind.
In this fast-changing world, you might find yourself in a situation that you buy a best 4k monitor for PS4, but the next week more advanced version can be released.
But the monitor you buy should last long as you cannot buy a new monitor every week.
Hence go through the list, the buyer’s guide, and the last FAQs to make decisions wisely.
Top 10 PS4 Gaming Monitor:
Here we are listing Top 10 gaming monitors for PS4 or the best screen for PS4 to enrich your gaming experience to the new level.
All the listed gaming monitors for PS4 are exceptional and are the best cheap gaming monitor PS4 but not ranked in the order of priority.
We have listed them as per their premier specification and speciality.
Table Of Content
Top 10 Best Gaming Monitors for PS4
1. Sceptre 19203R: Best in Overall
Sceptre 19203R, the best gaming monitor for PS4.
It is an elegant and powerful monitor for gaming that comes equipped with ultra-display technology.
It is metallic black and supports modern fast computing, which makes it suitable for PS4.
If searching for a self-adaptable PS4 gaming monitor, then this is the best choice for you.
It is the best in class and display specifications, so you will never face any image stutters and tearing problems.
It has in build speakers that offer you excellent gaming experience without paying a penny.
The Sceptre E248 has an impressive refreshing rate of 75Hz images, and graphics do not take time to load so that you can enjoy every bit of it.
Its monitor is build of LED, far better than when compared to its competitor LCD monitors, with the resolution 1920 X 1080, very thin, and draws minimal energy.
The Spectre E248W is equipped with a ready VESA wall mount and has adaptive synchronization functionality.
It comes with 2 HDMI ports.
– Highly rich in colours
– No tearing and blurring in image quality
– Low Refresh Rate
Sceptre 19203R Features
- 24" Ultra slim profile
- Contemporary sleek metallic design
- Slim bezel with thin chassis. Power Range (V, A, Hz)- AC-DC Adapter Input 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0A (Max.) Output - 12V DC, 2.5A. Power Consumption (Typical)- 25.4W
- 2 x HDMI Ports (convertible to DVI).Contrast Ratio:1000 : 1
- VESA wall mount ready. HDMI Input Signal Support - 1920 x 1080 @ 75Hz, 1080/60p, 1080/60i, 720p, 480p, 480i, Built-in Speakers - 2 x 2W 8 Ohm.Mounting type: VESA Hole Pattern 100mm x 100mm
2. BenQ EX3203R: Best in Curved Shape
If you are fond of curved monitors for your gaming, BenQ EX3203R is the best Benq gaming monitor PS4. It is also the best PS4 monitors with a curved shape.
It is also in budget and best in the entry-level models.
Coming to its specifications, it has a 1440p resolution display, specially designed to be the best gaming monitor for PS4.
Its 1800R curves put more heights and dimensions into the gaming experience.
Its response time is 4m/s and aspect ratio 16:9 with a resolution of display 2560 X 1440.
The BenQ EX3203R offers excellent value in a large-screen entertainment monitor focused primarily on gaming.
Its 31.5-inch screen provides ample space and resolution for gaming and video watching as the image is bright, with accurate and vivid colours.
It has a curved traffic panel and delivers crisp images with the right viewing angles.
– Large Screen
– 144 Hz refresh rate
– AMD free sync
– Accurate colours
– Bright images
– Stand adjustability is limited
– Visible port out
– No built-in speaker
– Minimal HDR effect
BenQ EX3203R Features
- Panoramic entertainment: immerse yourself in Gaming on the 31.5" Screen of 2560x1440 resolution with 1800R curvature
- 144Hz refresh rate: high refresh rate of 144Hz offers smoothness and fluidity for game playing
- Display HDR 400 VESA Certified: offers greater brightness and contrast level to deliver users a detailed and vivid image performance
- Free Sync 2: empowered by AMD Free Sync 2 technology to eliminate choppy tearing and broken frames and ensure smooth game play
- Connectivity: USB-C enables SuperSpeed USB data transfer and 2K video delivery on one cable
3. Asus VG279Q: The Best 1080p Monitor
It is the best Asus gaming monitors PS4.
It is tough to find a better 1080p monitor for PS4, but Asus VG279Q keep its pole position in this race.
The image quality and range and richness of colour can produce unparalleled in this segment.
Its silver lining of 1080p is that the image work is done by the IPS panel, which is not stretched over large pixels, so the clarity and crispness are exquisite.
Its screen size is 27 inches, with aspect ratio 16:9, and it has a response time of 1m/s.
The Asus VG279Q weighed 12.3 lbs, and it is a versatile and excellent value for money.
Its IPS panel Grants excellent image quality.
– Excellent display screen
– very sleek design
– Compactible with AMD Freesync Support
– Little bit stiff
Asus VG279Q Features
- 27” Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 1ms MPRT gaming monitor with ASUS game Fast input technology for a fully responsive gaming experience
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Exclusive GameVisual & GAME plus functions to enhance color performance and control
- Free Sync/Adaptive Sync with 144Hz refresh rate for a tear-free experience with AMD Radeon GPU
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
4. LG 38GL950G: Best in Curve Gaming Monitor
LG’s best PS4 monitor for gaming is the best pick for hardcore gamers due to its best performance and several exquisite features.
LG 38GL950G is 38 inches curved full High Definition screen that gives you high and realistic images with outstanding clarity while gaming.
You will have a top-notch gaming experience on PS4.
You can adjust the screen as per your requirement, and you can also pivot, tilt, or adjust the height for great gaming.
Its style and elegant design are one of its primary features, which allows you to have fun with your favourite games on PS4 without any unsightly borders.
Coming to its specification, it has a VESA display of HDR400, to bring accurate colours and realistic visuals with high contrast ratio.
It comes with NVIDIA G-sync, and display of Nano IPS technology to synchronize the advanced technology and refresh it several times in a second at the rate of 144Hz maximum which makes it best monitor for console gaming ps4.
– Excellent Ergonomic Design
– Excellent immersion
– Most advance technology in display
– No in build system for speaker.
LG 38GL950G Features
- 38” 21 9 curved WQHD+ (3840 X 1600) Nano IPS display
- Nano IPS (DCI-P3 98%) 1ms response time
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology
- 144Hz/ 175Hz overclock refresh rate
- VESA display HDR 400
5. Acer R240HY: Best Value PS4 Monitor
Acer R240HY, the best flagship products of a renowned company in the field of personal computers and accessories.
I have put this monitor under the category of Best Value PS4 Monitor for gaming due to its amazing enticing specifications.
It has almost everything, and pro gamers want this monitor.
The dark black colour gives it an elegant look.
With resolution FHD IPS widescreen 1080 x 1920 and contrast ratio 100 million: 1 MAX(ACM), you will be going to have fantastic gaming experience.
Its dimension is 21.3 x 7.3 x 16, which is the standard size of 23.8 inches monitor, but depending upon your requirement, you can buy 21.5 inches, or 25 inches or 27 inches display size.
It is ultra-fast and will prevent you from missing any chance to hit your enemy in the game.
Its response time is 4m/s with a refreshing rate of 60Hz, pixel pitch 0.2745 mm.
Its 178 degrees wide-angle view let you see every detail from any angle of your seating position.
– Zero frames design
– Easy connection with PS4
– Very lightweight
– No option for height or tilt adjustment
Acer R240HY Features
- 23.8" Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60 hertz, pixel pitch: 0.2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16.7 million
- The zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption: 25 watts
6. AOC C32G1: Best in 3D experience
The performance and features of AOC C32G1 will make your mind blown.
It is 32 inches PS4 gaming monitor with a curved screen and equipped with a 3D animation effect feature.
It has an HDR display with 144Hz ultra-fast refreshing rates for smooth response and action while PS4 gameplay.
You will experience a significant difference between the 60Hz refreshing rate monitor and 144Hz, which significantly boosts gaming experience.
This monitor has the right contrast level and brightness and flexible setting options to reset display property according to your surroundings and requirement.
It is devoid of flicker issues as most of the PS4 gaming monitors usually have, and it separates this monitor from the crowd.
Some of its key features are the high response rate.
It has an HDMI port, VGA inputs and a display port.
– Elegant display quality
– Excellent graphics
– Easily mountable anywhere
– Do not have inbuilt speaker
AOC C32G1 Features
- 32" Class (31. 5" Viewable) AOC Gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- 1800R curved monitor (VA panel) wrapping around you for an immersive gaming experience
- Rapid 1ms (MPRT) response and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD Free Sync for smoothest competitive game play.Brightness:250
- 3-Sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for the ultimate multi-monitor setup
- 50, 000, 000: 1 Smart contrast ratio
7. Dell S 27-inches Lit Gaming: Best in Display Brightness
The Dell company is the flag-bearer in the field of innovations and research on a personal computer.
Its accessories department is offering its masterpiece, the Dell S 27-inches Lit Gaming.
It is a perfect pick for the gaming enthusiast.
Due to its features and specifications, it has set its position in the market very firmly.
This monitor has a resolution of with an excellent display to immerse yourself in your gaming experience fully.
Coming to its specifications, it has a refreshing rate of 155Hz that permits you to love your game with crystal bright graphics without any lag and delay in its response.
Its AMD Free Sync technology offers you the smooth and flexible graphics to break your enemy’s castles.
The level of brightness is 350 candelas/square that gives you exciting and enriching gaming experience.
It is also equipped with the anti-screen glare with a 3H hardness to reduce screen glare during gaming in sun or light-exposed surroundings.
Its LED display consumes less power than its rivals and produces higher contrast and vivid colours.
– Best QHD resolution
– FreeSyc Features
– Synchronization free from AMD
– Swift refreshing rate of155Hz
– No adjustment of gamma
Dell S 27-inches Lit Gaming Features
- Device Type - LED-backlit LCD monitor - 27", Aspect Ratio -16:9, Contrast Ratio - 1000:1
- Panel Type - IPS, Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz, Response Time - 8 ms (grey-to-grey normal); 5 ms (grey-to-grey fast)
- Input Connectors - HDMI, VGA
- Does NOT have VESA Mount
- Easily tilt the monitor to get just the right viewing angle
8. ViewSonic VX2252MH: Best Eye-Catching
ViewSonic is best for someone who wants a monitor with the best functionality and looks.
ViewSonic VX2252MH is full of the features with soothing and prioritizes the eye catchiness.
It has the latest design with a minimum frame but the maximum screen.
Its minimalistic design shortens the result of sight distractions and immerses you in the next level of PS4 gaming experience.
It is one of the best monitors for pc and ps4.
This monitor has high visual quality.
It comes with full HDMI, VGA inputs, and DVI to facilitate external device connection as well as a crystal clear full HD display that guarantees stunning visual experience.
Some of its other key features are its response time, which is just two milliseconds, that is, very fast.
Its finish display attracts everyone at first sight.
It has a lot of connectivity options.
– Good Display
– Fast in Response
– Built-in speaker
– Lacking in anti-flickering features
ViewSonic VX2252MH Features
- FORM & FUNCTION: With modern design, and Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution, this monitor looks as good as it performs
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for gaming and multimedia entertainment
- MAXIMIZED COLOR & CONTRAST: MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio delivers sharp, crisp images
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VX2252MH supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI, DVI, and VGA inputs
- INDUSTRY-LEADING : 3-year coverage with access to our US-based customer service team
9. Sceptre E255B: Best in Visual Performance
Suppose you want the best PS4 monitor, which is best in visual performance.
Sceptre E255B offers you exceptional image quality that will impress you.
It has 165Hz refreshing rate, which guarantees the best gaming experience.
You will find yourself immersed in the video game.
It comes with an exceptional anti-flickering technology, which does not put much strain on your eyes, and you can stick with your PS4 for long hours.
This monitor comes with HDMI port, and you can connect this with various devices, for example, Macs and PCs.
Some of the other features are the response rate of 1ms pixel and AMD FreeSync technology add gems in its jewels.
– Faster Frame Rate
– Immersive Screen
– Responsive pixels
– Smooth visuals experience
– Lacking in customizability in its visual modes
Sceptre E255B Features
- 165Hz 144Hz refresh rate pushing beyond the standard 144Hz, 165Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images.
- 1ms playing Fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate Pixel response from an LED.
- AMD FreeSync with FreeSync, gamers now enjoy smooth video and seamless on the spot movement through their fast paced games.
- Anti-flicker provides a crisper picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically. Power Range (V, A, Hz) - 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.1A (Max.). Power Consumption (Typical) - 27W. Maximum - 30W. Standby - <0.5W. Sleep - <0.5W. Off - <0.5W
- Displayport has rapidly become the most versatile display connection, Easily delivering video and audio.
10. Asus VG275Q: Best in Budget
Asus is famous for gaming products in this industry, but what makes it so much renowned and the prestigious company is its sheer dedication to produce quality products in the budget range.
Asus VG275Q is a budget product and its excellent quality, and 1ms of fast response rate which drives attracts gaming mob towards it.
It has a 27-inches screen, which offers a broad field view.
It has an ultra HD display, and the contrast ratio is 1000:1.
It has a high brightness of 300 cd/m, which guarantees an excellent gaming pleasure.
The 144Hz refresh rate is best for PS4 games.
As far as design is concerned, it meets every gamers’ expectation as it comes with a standard design with stand for swivel, support, and tilt.
Its mount support makes it more charming.
It also comes with a lower blue light, which obliterates the brightness to your eye.
– Top-quality display screen
– Sleek and attractive design
– Somewhat stiff
Asus VG275Q Features
- 1ms response time Featuring ASUS game fast input technology and dual HDMI ports for a smooth console gaming experience; Free Sync/Adaptive Sync technology with 75 Hertz refresh rate for a tear free experience with AMD Radeon GPUs
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue; Audio features stereo speakers: 2W x 2 Stereo RMS
- Ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk; Power consumption <40W*, power saving mode <0; 5W
- Pixel Pitch: 0; 311 millimeter, Display colors: 16; 7 meter; Exclusive game visual & GAME plus functions to enhance color performance and control
- Compliance and standards bsmi, CB, CE, CU, ErP, FCC, iso 9241 307, kcc, PSE, RoHS, UL/CUL, Vici, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 8; 1, Windows 7), Mbps, TUV flicker free, standby, TUV low Blue light; Brightness): 300 cd/square meter
Best Gaming Monitors for PS4 Buying Guide
Before jumping to any decision to buy any of these the best PS4 gaming monitor PS4 mentioned above, there are some specific points that you must be aware of it.
Since gaming is your hobby and passion, and no one should compromise with their love and hobby and buying a gaming monitor is not everyday tasks.
So be sure and well-informed about what to buy and why to buy.
But the final decision should always be based on your requirements.
You should choose the monitor, which fulfils most of your needs, if not all.
There are some specific features and quality which you should always look while purchasing any PS4 gaming monitor:
Resolution of Display:
Pixel is the smallest unit of any screen or image.
It is a building block of any picture we see on display.
Millions of pixels combine to make an image.
The higher the pixel, the greater will be the clarity of the vision.
Always look for maximum pixels for a PS4 gaming monitor to get an excellent and vivid gaming experience.
A PS4 monitor with the resolution 1080 X 1080 is enough for your gaming.
Asus VG279Q has the best resolution in the above list of the best PS4 gaming monitor.
The display type means whether you want an LED display of LCD or just a simple and traditional one.
Each presentation has its advantages and disadvantages, but I would like to recommend you always use an LED display.
It consumes less energy at the same time and is durable also—hence, there is no need to change monitors frequently, and you will save money on electricity bills.
There are various LED type display monitors available.
You can pick anyone that matches your need and budget.
Eye safety features:
Consistent gaming can toil on your eye.
Hence you must always ensure to buy a monitor, which is eye-friendly features, an automatic sensor to adjust colour tone as per their surroundings, and emits less harmful blue lights from the display.
Sceptre E255B-1658A is the best PS4 gaming monitor in terms of visual performance.
Refreshing rates in the monitor reflects the number of refreshing of the images of the game per second.
The more refreshing rate, the faster and dynamically images move on the monitor, and you will get seamless and smooth gaming experience.
Sceptre E255B-1658A has a 165Hz refresh rate, and this is quite good for massive games.
When it comes to purchasing anything, the price is one of the most significant parameters.
There is no limit to features and functionality available in the products, but you cannot buy them all.
Choose smartly best-suited monitor to your budget.
It is also not recommended to invest all of your money to monitor only.
There are also several types of equipment needed to have the best gaming experience, such as CPU, consoles, etc.
So always take care of your budget and make a holistic decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How to choose the best PS4 gaming monitor for me?
A. Whenever you are choosing the best gaming monitor for PS4, stick with the best hardware.
Whether you are a pro gamer or novice, it can make the difference between your victory and defeat.
First, choose the best PS4 gaming monitor for yourself, align your requirements, and then sort out 3 or 4 best ones that suit your need best.
Later try to weed out one after another and ultimately finalize the one that best fits your budget.
Q2. How is gaming monitor different from the traditional monitor?
A. Gaming monitors are different from the conventional monitor.
Monitor for gaming equipped with various features and technology like high refreshing rate, sleek and borderless display, anti-flickering screen, curved screen, etc., generally in our day to day life, we do not need these type of advance specifications.
But these are necessary for the smooth and best gaming experience.
Q3. Why should I choose a gaming monitor for ps4?
A. To carve the best gaming experience out of any game, you must have a specialized gaming monitor.
It will bring your gaming experience to a whole new level.
Otherwise, you will not have a cutting edge over your opponents without having smooth and immersive gaming.
Whether you are a naive or hardcore gamer, it does not matter.
You will need the best hardware to get the most out of popular games and gaming experiences.
PS4 monitors come in various sizes and with different specifications such as the resolution, the panel technology, refresh rate, response time, anti-flickering features, and more.
The screen size is not a single significant aspect since you will be playing your games up close, though most people go for bigger screen sizes, but the skill and practice of gaming and thinking it is always the best weapon to beat your enemy.
Do let us know what you think of these good gaming monitors for PS4, which have high screen resolution, high refreshing rate, and low price?
Do share your views with us in the comments section below.