Best Chromebook Under 200 Review
Are you in search of the best Chromebooks under 200?
We have listed down the best Chromebook under 200, and the ones covered in our list are the most advanced, affordable, and offer the most beneficial Chromebook deals in the market.
Chromebooks are accessible computers, meant to be compact, travel-friendly, and convenient so that you can take it anywhere with you.
What makes a Chromebook unique from a laptop?
Fundamentally, Chromebooks are the same as laptops with a couple of variations on design, software, and hardware.
A laptop primarily works on either Microsoft’s Windows, Mac, or Linux operating systems.
But, a Chromebook works on Google’s Chrome OS.
Both are implemented with a processor, RAM, a storage drive, and a motherboard to function as a computer entirely.
Additionally, Chromebook is a laptop that profoundly relies on Cloud services and Google Android apps.
We have made a list of best Chromebooks under $200, which will help you choose the correct ones for your business or personal use.
Table Of Content
Top 10 Best Chromebook Under 200
1. Samsung Chromebook 3: Best in Speed
If you want a device more powerful than a regular tablet but do not want to invest much on it or equal to a laptop, we have a solution for your dilemma.
You should consider Samsung’s flagship Chromebook.
Samsung Chromebook 3 is one of the new entrants in the market.
It is ultra-thin, lightweight, and amazingly compact.
As it is a large-sized tablet, one can use it for any purpose which a regular smartphone is not capable of doing.
If you want to hit Spotify and Amazon music during your home assignment or to surf the internet or to watch a good web series for binge-watch on Netflix or Amazon Prime, then Samsung Chromebook 3 is the best choice.
Nowadays, customers get disenchanted from Windows 10, and they are moving towards Chrome.
According to them, Windows lacks technical support and updates.
You can argue on the matter that Chromebook slightly lacks in functionality, but it is much faster and smoother than that of Microsoft products.
But if you want to have the best and cheap Chromebook, you must make a compromise with a few functionalities.
Surprisingly there is no other tablet in the market with a touch screen and confined storage space like Chromebook, but no one wants to have a Chromebook merely for drawing, art, or any little task.
You can need it for lightning-fast web browsing experience, gaming or the school tasks, everything at a very affordable price.
– It is superfast.
– It has a meager weight
– It is very thin and compact
– Its look is its biggest charm.
– Unconventional Button layout
– The bottom part gets heated.
Samsung Chromebook 3 Features
- 11.6 inch ( 1366 x 768), 16:9
- Intel Celeron Processor N3060, 1.6 GHz to 2.48 GHz
- 4 GB Memory. Spill Resistant : Yes
- Google Chrome system. Brightness: 220 units
- Bluetooth 4.0
2. Acer Chromebook Intel Celeron N2840 Dual-core processor: Best in Battery Life
Acer Chromebook CB3-131-C3SZ 11.6-Inch Laptop (Intel Celeron N2840 Dual-Core Processor,2 GB RAM,16 GB Solid State Drive,Chrome), White(Renewed) is one of the best-rated Chromebook challenges to have a battery life of 9 hours after one charge.
That is why it is the best fit for business and long working hours of offices.
It is one of the favorites of school children as it lasts long battery life for their long hours of classes, watching movies and excellent internet browsing.
It comes with the Intel Celeron 2.16GHz core-processor with 2 GB SD RAM.
So you can multitask at a time, hence if you are purchasing it, then it will be your best value Chromebook.
By just a single click, you can switch from Ubuntu to ChromeBook easily.
Its biggest attraction is the body of the full laptop, and it is much lighter.
You can perform various tasks on it, apart from forwarding emails, blogging, browsing the internet, or binge-watch over Netflix.
Buyers often reiterate that it is more beneficial and enriching than a tablet.
– Very easy to use
– One of the most extended battery life
– It lags a lot
– Speed is not very overwhelming
Acer Chromebook Intel Celeron N2840 Dual-core processor Features
- Chromebook runs on chrome OS - It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds & continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required). All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and slides With the Google play store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, All from y
- 11.6" HD (1366 x 768) Widescreen LED-backlit Display Multi-touch screen; Intel Celeron Processor 2955U (1.4GHz, 2MB L3 Cache)
- 4GB DDR3L Memory; 32GB SSD drive; Intel HD Graphics
- 1 x USB 2.0; 1 x USB 3.0; 1 x HDMI; Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.3" x 8" x 0.8"; 2.87lbs; 3-cell Lithium Polymer (Li-Polymer) Up to 7.50 Hour
3. ChromeBook11 HP: Worth in Price
If you need a pocket-friendly laptop, consider this ChromeBook11 HP, which is the best Chromebook to buy.
It is very appreciated and famous among the writers as it has an excellent keyboard to boost writing experience.
It is best rated Chromebook.
Apart from these, it comprises features like modest audio performance which bring your entertainment experience to the next level.
It comes with Intel Celeron Core Processor and 4GB RAM, which gives you ultra-fast web browsing activity.
Also, the 16GB SSD storage makes it dynamic and fast enough to complete your task without any delay or lag.
You can work on multiple windows and multiple tabs and do not feel any lag in its response.
It is a perfect and dream laptop for anybody, but the only downside it has its battery life.
Its battery is not as promising as its other features are.
But it is one of the best HP Chromebook to buy under 200.
– Effortless setup
– Value for money
– Nice Keyboard
– The battery is not promising.
– You can have access to the Google web store
ChromeBook11 HP Features
- Get more done with this Hp Chromebook and its Intel Celeron 1.60 GHz processor, 11.6" display, 4GB Ram, 16GB storage and long lasting battery life.
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook.
- You won't waste any time with this Hp Chromebook! The Chrome OS allows this unit to power up in seconds allowing you to get to work faster than ever.
4. ChromeBook11 Dell: Best in Battery
ChromeBook11 Dell is one of the best Chromebook by Dell, comes with a large display and anti-glare screen so that you can enter or view your confidential data in a public space without any hesitation.
It comes with Intel Celeron 2955U along with 4GB RAM, which makes it fast enough to perform a hectic task.
It does not toil much in your pocket, which is perfect for school students and research scholars.
It weighs just 2.9 pounds and highly compact.
You can comfortably pick it up on your back or in your hand wherever you want.
Its booting time is also less than the previous machines in its segments.
It promises to provide a battery life of 10 hours, which is impressive and suitable for students and long hectic work at the office.
– Much Faster.
– Lightweight and compact
– Long-lasting battery life
– Little bit high price
– Complex functionality
ChromeBook11 Dell Features
- 11.6-inch HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit 1366 x 768 resolution, MaxxAudio Audio, 16GB SSD drive
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, Intel Celeron N2955U Processor
- Multi-format media reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC), 802. 11 A/C, Bluetooth 4. 0
- 1 x USB 3. 0 port, 2 x USB 2. 0 port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack, 3-cell, 36 WHr Li-ion Battery, Chrome OS, Weighs 3. 6 lbs, Black Color
5. Lenovo N22 Chromebook: Best rated chromebook
Lenovo N22 Chromebook is a best rated Chromebook and is tight, which is best for students who require a determined machine.
It has a Celeron N3050 processor of Intel and RAM of 4GB, which enables you to do a lot of browsing, typing, or just fun.
Everyday computing and multitasking and requirements can be managed by this Chromebook easily.
It has long-lasting battery life and gives continuous web browsing over Wi-Fi.
It has 10 hours of constant battery life.
It has more than sufficient power to store and to work for a long duration.
The keyboard of this Chromebook is excellent and easy to use, which is ideal to use for the students who type anything using the keyboard.
The touchpad is very wide and provides a smooth typing experience.
It has 16 GB of storage, which is sufficient to store small files.
The drawback of this Chromebook is that its audio quality is so damaged, it’s not for people who love best quality audios.
Except this, Lenovo N22, the best Chromebooks under 200.
– Perfect in cost
– Excellent audio quality
– Has wide space
– It gets heated up so fast
– No clarity of sound
Lenovo N22 Chromebook Features
- 11. 6" LED HD 1366x768 Display, Color: Black, Google Chrome OS
- Intel Celeron N3050 Dual-Core 1. 6GHz CPU, Burst frequency: 2. 16GHz
- 4GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB eMMC flash storage, Intel HD Graphics, Integrated HD audio
- 802. 11ac Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4. 1, Webcam and microphone, SD card reader
- Ports: HDMI port, Two (2) SuperSpeed USB 3. 0 ports, 3. 5mm Headphone/Mic jack
6. Google Chromebook Acer C720-2844 Laptop: Best in price Chromebook
This Chromebook is very cheap and efficient.
The Google Chromebook Acer C720-2844 Laptop is readily available with suitable specs that you require.
The computer has an inbuilt Intel Celeron 2995U dual-core processor and has a storage of 4GB RAM.
You can give your kids this laptop if you want to provide them with one.
It is excellent and suitable for online lessons, exploring, and online learning.
This laptop is not so unique, but it is an appropriate one for students.
This laptop is very cheap and looks so useful and trendy, along with its glossy grey color finish.
The keyboard with this laptop is very fluent in typing.
This Chromebook is comparatively massive in weight than any other laptop. It weighs approximately 4.29 pounds.
The parents who want to get a computer for their kids, Acer C720, is a great deal, adequate for the online class, web browsing, and other web actions at a meager price.
– Works comparatively fast
– Excellent in working
– Adequate for the kids
– It lacks the Chrome OS
– Usually hangs during heavy loads of applications
Google Chromebook Acer C720-2844 Laptop Features
7. ASUS Chromebook Flip C101 2-In-1 Laptop: The best lightweight Chromebook
If you want any Chromebook, which is also in your budget, then opt for this one.
ASUS Chromebook Flip C101 2-In-1 Laptop has a shiny metal body, and it is also rotatable.
This machine can reboot on itself, and it can work continuously without charging it for long hours.
It has 10-hours of battery life, which is more than enough.
It has a processor and RAM which can work for you quickly.
This Chromebook is enough to provide you the basic need for a computer in school or a job.
This Chromebook has a large size screen of about 110.1-inches.
It is excellent in quality and is also reliable for an extended period.
It is a product that can provide a stylish look, especially for students.
– Provides excellent performance
– Great battery life
– Has very less weight
– Sometimes the system hangs
– Few apps aren’t supported
ASUS Chromebook Flip C101 2-In-1 Laptop Features
- The flexible 360 degree hinge and 10. 1 inch WXGA (1280 x 800) touchscreen lets you use the C101PA in tablet, stand, or laptop mode.
- Lightweight at 2 pounds and . 6 inches thick with the protection of a sleek aluminum metal body and the newest USB Type-C connectivity.
- Work online or offline and starts up in seconds and lasts all day, thanks to a long battery life rated upto 9 hours.Built-in Bluetooth V4.0
- Rock chip RK3399 Quad-Core 2. 0 GHz processor for fast performance with 16GB of storage and 4GB RAM for fast and efficient performance.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS-an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time (Internet connection is required).
8. Latest Acer 14inch Flagship Chromebook: Best in build excellence
The aluminum body of latest Acer 14inch Flagship Chromebook is much more precise than the plastic competition, the 14-inch full HD IPS display that has matte surface is superior for study and work while keeping this Chromebook with you anywhere you go.
It is the best Chromebook at this price.
This smart Chromebook stands out from the rest because of its bigger screen magnitude and elegant look at a very reasonable price.
It is packed with the Intel Quad-Core Atom E8000 processor and 4GB RAM, assuring a flat browsing activity.
The processing speed could move 2.00 GHz, which is more agile than most Chromebooks on the list.
All of this in a solid designed Chromebook that would persist for up to 12 hours of continual usage.
It is classic for journalists and students who need to have their job done in coffee shops without the difficulty of sitting next to an outlet.
Overall, Acer Chromebook is a fantastic deal for students and others as well, and it is the best Chromebook under 200 that has brilliant battery life and performance with a classy-look.
– Strong aluminum body
– Battery life is perfect
– It is solid
– keys on the keyboard are slippery
– Difficult to setup
Latest Acer 14inch Flagship Chromebook Features
- 14 HD Widescreen LED-backlit ComfyView Display (1366 x 768), Intel HD Graphics
- Intel Atom E8000 Quad-core Processor (Up to 2.00GHz, 2MB Cache), 4GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB SSD
- Open/Edit MS Office Files Using Free Embedded Quick Office Editor or Google Docs for Free
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth, 1x HDMI, 2x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone/Speaker Combo Jack,
- HD Webcam, NO Optical Drive, Chrome OS, 3-Cell Battery Life
9. HP Chromebook Touch Screen with IPS: Easy to access
The HP Chromebook Touch Screen with IPS 11.6-inch comes with a touchscreen IPS spectacle for faster and better web navigation and provides a magnificent viewing experience when using the device for graphics.
It comes with the Intel Celeron N3060 processor and has 4GB RAM to stimulate up your web browsing activities without lagging.
Suitable for kids with minimal browsing activities and work-related tasks.
It is based on the graphics of Intel HD Graphics 400 and with 32GB SSD storage.
This compact, built laptop can endure ruthless users.
Great for extended use as its battery remains active for up to 11 hours, adequately enough juice for an entire class or coffee shop work moment.
It nearly surpasses the $200 mark, because of its sleek design and excellent specifications.
So, this Chromebook is best for touchscreen enthusiasts.
– Long battery life
– Easy to use
– Excellent performance
– Speakers are pitiful
– It interrupts sometimes
HP Chromebook Touch Screen with IPS Features
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party approved seller. The product is backed by a 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown box.
- Intel Celeron N3060, 1.6GHz, dual-core Processor
- 11.6" Touchscreen Display
- Chrome OS operating system
- 16GB eMMC,4 GB LPDDR3 SDRAM Memory (onboard), Intel HD Graphics 400
10. Acer CB3-532 15.6 inches HD Chromebook: Best viewing experience
Acer CB3-532 15.6 inches HD Chromebook arrives with Intel HD Graphics 400 for a smoother viewing experience.
Powered by Intel Celeron Dual-Core N3060 and a 2GB of RAM, it could handle any browsing activities you thrust at it, and it is one of the best Chromebooks.
The excellent power supply, this Chromebook has 12 hours of battery life.
It could last all-day without you noticing an outlet.
It is a handy feature for pupils and workers who need a lot of juice to get some tasks done.
It comes with a wireless 802.11ac Wi-Fi adapter for a quick data transfer rate.
It is 3x faster than other wireless adapters, making it an excellent choice for students.
– Best viewing experience
– Best for students
Acer CB3-532 15.6 inches HD Chromebook Features
- This chromebook is 15. 6 inch notouch screen; Intel HD Graphics 400 with shared graphics memory
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core N3060 1. 6 GHz, Up to 2. 48GHz
- 2GB DDR3L 1600 MHz; 16GB eMMC Flash Memory, No Optical drive
- SD card reader; 1 x USB 2. 0; 1 x USB 3. 0; 1 x HDMI; 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo . Bluetooth4. 0, 802. 11ac, HD Webcam
Best Chromebook Under 200 Buying GuideWhile buying one of the best Chromebook under 200, you will see fewer hardware modifications when you compare it to a Windows machine. You must have the specs and the factor for its complete knowledge. Screen resolution: The resolution in the Chromebook
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Do you think Chromebook is better than a laptop?
A. Chromebook and laptop both are different from each other.
Google’s Chrome OS can only be operated on Chromebook; on the other hand, laptops can work on Mac and windows.
Q2. Is there any possibility to share files from phone to Chromebook?
A. Yes, there is a possibility that you can share files from either through phone connector or quick share.
Q3. Can Chromebook be used for watching movies?
A. Yes, download google play movies extension and watch it on your best Chromebook under 200.
From the play store, you can download other apps related to the same.
The world of Chromebooks is so vast; there’s a lot more out there if you’re up to increasing your cost a little.
Above, we have listed out the best Chromebook under 200.
We created the list by doing entire research and gathering the best Chromebooks from different brands and various sizes of screen.
Several Chromebooks have extra or less identical internal hardware.
The Chromebooks shared above are excellent for novices and professional work.
We hope that the hardware specifications, battery life, and design will satisfy you to get a Chromebook perfect for yourself.
Do let us know what you think of these Chromebooks, which have lightweight, high screen resolution, speed processing, and vast storage space?
Do share your views with us in the comments section below.